˚𝙄𝙄˚

┌──═━━━┈亡くなった者 の┈━━─═──┐

𝙈𝙮 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙚.

┕──═─────━┈ への愛 ┈━─────═──┙

𝙒𝘼𝙍𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂!

𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙁𝙊𝙇𝙇𝙊𝙒𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙉𝙏 𝙄𝙎 𝙉𝙊𝙏 𝙁𝙊𝙍 𝙏𝙃𝙊𝙎𝙀 𝙁𝘼𝙄𝙉𝙏 𝙊𝙁 𝙃𝙀𝘼𝙍𝙏.

(𝘙𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘴 𝘦𝘹𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘶𝘦𝘴.)

As Eibun continued his journey back to Konoha, the appearance of the Nara had indeed brought a temporary lull to their usual internal conflicts. The lush greenery surrounding him seemed like a distant backdrop, his footsteps nearly silent, and the peaceful atmosphere did little to calm the turmoil within.

Despite the continuous volley of insults they exchanged just for the sake of it, both were acutely aware that something needed to change. It was during one of these rare quiet moments, surrounded by the serene sounds of nature, that Evelyn's voice calmly resonated in the corners of their shared consciousness.

"Eibun," she began, her tone carrying a hint of curiosity, "I think we can both agree that we can't keep going on like this. Our internal battles are becoming a hindrance, and it's only a matter of time before we push this body to a mental breakdown. We need to find a way to establish some balance."

Eibun considered her words as he walked, his footsteps precise and measured. He couldn't deny the undeniable truth in her statement. Their existence had become a ceaseless tug of war between opposing forces, and it was taking a toll. "I loathe admitting it, but you're right," he reluctantly conceded, a rare admission of agreement. "We can't afford to let our differences hinder us any longer. But don't think for a second that I'm letting you off the hook for this."

Evelyn felt a twitch in her proverbial eyebrow, but she chose not to respond to his provocation, instead, she continued with her proposition. "What if we merge our most productive character traits into a new persona? Someone who can take control when needed, ensuring neither side dominates."

Eibun paused, his expression barely shifting, but he couldn't deny the potential in her suggestion. He carried on walking, his eyes trained on the path ahead as he contemplated the idea. "A middle ground, a mediator," he mused. "It might just work. But, who would this persona be, and what traits would they possess?"