Chapter - 3{The Locked Trio}

Start from the beginning

But he is blessed with good subordinates. They also understand that Rimuru is a kind-hearted person, he just doesn't know how to show his feelings.

"They are having another festival."

Veldora-San said with a look that said 'I also want to join them' I didn't blame him though because they are having a blast.

Even Rimuru is having fun... only a little but he is having fun.

Hmm. I think I am also envious of Rimuru and his subordinates. Only a little though.

I also want to join.

"Shizu. Why are you pouting like a little girl?"

Veldora-San asked me. Did I just pout, I turned my head because of embarrassment.

"I think Shizu-Sama also want to join them."

Ifrit voiced his thoughts. He is right but I can not accept this.

"Veldora-San are you not analyzing the barrier."

I remind him of his work to change the topic. I quickly made some distance between us as I started to practice my swordsmanship. I also learn some new moves from seeing Rimuru-San training. And as for the sword, Veldora-San made it. I don't know-how. He just made it.

.........

"Hey! Rimuru-San beat Hakurou with just his swordsmanship."

"Hmm. Rimuru is good with swords."

I said happily praising him, as I saw him pointing his blade at Hakurou's neck. Veldora-San also praises Rimuru. All the people outside praised him but only we three know how hard he work to reach this level.

Rimuru is undeniably gifted with talent, at the same time he is a hardworking person who is willing to make the effort to further expand his boundaries... He is truly a rare gem. Not even Hinata is comparable with Rimuru-San in terms of talent.

In just tittle more than six months Rimuru was able to beat Hakurou. If any of you are looking down on Hakurou then let me tell you he is at the level of Grandmaster at swordsmanship.

"Whoa. That move was so cool."

Veldora-San said as he saw Rimuru practice one of his sword techniques that he made himself.

"Woah. It's a Dryad."

"An Orc Lord."

Veldora-San mutters. The dryad confirmed the existence of Orc Lord. I wonder what Rimuru-San will do now.

"I think Rimuru-Sama can handle someone like Orc Lord easily."

"Hmm. But it's another story if it's evolved into an Orc Disaster."

Ifrit said with confidence but I pour the cold water on his words as I move my shogi piece.

"And check."

"Hahaha, I think Rimuru can handle someone like an 'Orc Disaster' easily he is already at the level of self-proclaimed Demon Lord."

Veldora-San replied to me with a loud laugh as he move his piece. Hmm, I win this match.

"Hmm. I think Veldora-San is right."

I replied as I recall just how powerful Rimuru-San is.

"Yeah. Leave all of it to Rimuru. He can handle anything."

Veldora-San also boasted about Rimuru-San but I think he is not wrong here.

From what I have seen Rimuru-San is a very mysterious person. Even though we are watching him from here but not only I but Veldora-San also thought that there is a very dangerous existence inside of Rimuru-San.

The rate of improvement is very fast, especially in terms of Skills. Rimuru-San masters all of his skills very quickly.

"Veldora-San I think I will win this match again." I said to him as I move my piece.

"Checkmate." I finished the game quickly this time.

"Whahaha, you are great. I can see why Rimuru chooses you as his friend."

He didn't consider me his friend because I'm good at shogi. I want to say to him but I decided not to.

.....

"Benimaru is strongest among Rimuru subordinates."

"Hmm. I think Hakurou can give him a tough time."

I and Veldora-San voiced our opinion as we watched Hakurou killing Orcs with a sword while Benimaru killed all the Orcs with his black flames.

Veldora-San and Ifrit also nodded in agreement.

"Huh! Rimuru is making his move."

"Rimuru-San is merciless in battle."

I said as I watched him killing all the Orcs to make his way towards Orc Lord. Not to mention he also torture that Gelmud guy.

Did he get a Unique Skill name «Merciless» I'm not sure but I heard something like Unique skill «Merciless».’

"What!! He evolved into an Orc Disaster." Ifrit said as he watched Orc Lord evolve.

"Hmm. As I expected he is still no match for Rimuru." Veldora-San said happily.

"Rimuru-San control over his power is very deep." I added while watching the fight.

That was a one-sided fight with Rimuru-san winning the fight without any difficulty.

....

"For real! He falls asleep again?"

"Well, he did name all the Orcs."

Veldora-San complained as he saw Rimuru-San fall asleep again after naming all the Orcs. I replied as I watch both Ifrit and Veldora-San playing shogi.

Veldora-San stopped playing shogi with me a long time ago so I'm just watching them.

I sometimes read manga from Rimuru-San memories and some movies to pass the time. I'm not that bored here, to be honest. The life inside Rimuru-San's stomach is quite good.

"Checkmate." Ifrit said as he move his piece.

"What!! How?" Yes, Veldora-San is at it again.

....

"She is strong!"

I said as I watched a pink-haired girl. You can say that I'm watching the world with Rimuru-San eyes. So I can also see just how powerful she is.

She is stronger than Veldora-San. The gap between her and the current Veldora-San is like heaven and earth. Now I understand why 'Demon Lord' Leon always avoided her.

"Isn't she the only daughter of my big brother?"

I heard Veldora-San mutter to himself.

Big Brother daughter. That explains her power. But isn't she a little too childish to be a Demon Lord?

"Rimuru-Sama handled the situation pretty cleverly."

Ifrit said as he watched how swiftly Rimuru-San handled the situation.

"Now I'm sure there is nothing that Rimuru-San can't handle."

I said impressed and amused as I saw him giving Demon Lord Milim some honey.

"I want to go outside now." Veldora-San complained again.

That's how the day of Rimuru-San ended. I have to say watching Rimuru-San life from here is much more entertaining than reading manga or watching some drama.

But I hope he can find his real happiness soon. He was smiling and laughing but he was not that happy. He is happy but you know... I can't explain it. Well, it is better than seeing him frown all day.