I turn to Jennie, who is looking mad at me. Her veins are showing, she looks so mad and badly wants to shout and punch someone.

"Hello, my honeybunch, sugarplum, umpy-umpy-umpkin. You're my sweetie pie, my cuppycake, gumdrops, snoogums-boogums, you are the apple of my eye—Aw!" She punched me in the stomach, which made me fall to my knees because of the pain.

"That's for being too hot." She said this and walked away.

"Now, it's my fault for being too hot." I stood up from the floor and followed her.

We went out of the arcade. She grabbed my wrist and dragged me to the Celine botique. 

She pointed out all the clothes she found appealing and the staff packed them all without saying a word.

She paid using her black card and made me carry all the bags she bought.

"Why did you buy so many things?" I asked her.

"It's for punching you." She answered and clung to my arms.

"You don't have to buy me a lot of things, because a kiss will do." I said jokingly, the she quickly kissed my cheeks and winked at me.

I didn't expect her she will especially we are in public.

""You spend a lot of money for my clothes, Nini. I think we should play Money by Lisa from Blackpink." I said, earning a chuckle from her.

"It's just a money. Let's go." She started dragging me to the store, which I'm scared of, because once we enter, we are going to exit when the sky is already dark and with a lot of bags in both of my arms.

'Chanel Store'

We went inside the Chanel and she started doing her business. I just sat on the couch while watching her figure walk around like a queen and pointing out everything she found that she would absolutely look stunning.

A lot of staff are following behind her. Once she points at something, they will quickly pack it.

I brought out my phone when I got bored and started playing PUBG to ease my boredom.

All of a sudden, a hand snatched my phone and threw it somewhere far away. I even saw some pieces fly away because of the impact.

"I'm done. Let's go to the apple store." She said it in a firm tone, and she walked ahead of me.

She is mad and I don't know why.

We went to the Apple Store, me following her from behind, not wanting to make her mad more.

"I want the iPhone 13 with the highest gigabites." She said and immediately went to the counter, not bothering to test the phone.

When she finished paying, she threw the phone at me and I managed to catch it. 

"Open it, save my damn number, put it on every number for speed dial, take a lot of photos of me, save them to an album with a'my girlfriend' caption on it, and make me your homescreen. Then I will send you a chibi art of me. You will make it your lockscreen, so no one will suspect it was me." She demanded while she was walking ahead of me, and I was following her like a loyal puppy.

"Understood?" She turned around and raised an eyebrow at me. "Kiss me if you did." 

"Here? In public?" 

"Why? Why did you sound like it was scandalous to kiss me? Are you ashamed of dating me? Huh?" She bombarded me with questions.

"I want to shout to the whole world that I'm dating you. It's just that we are in public and I thought we would keep it low-key. " She walked towards me and cupped my face, then she pulled it gently to match our height.

"If I said kiss me, you'd do it without hesitation." She gave me a chaste kiss on my lips. "Let's go, baby!"

She clung to my arms and we started going around the mall.

Suddenly, I remember that I went here with my friends. They will kill me later for leaving them with those girls trying to hit on them.

•••

Instead of going straight home when we were done shopping, Jennie insisted that I go to their mansion so she could choose an outfit for me from the clothes she bought for me.

This woman had great fashion sense. I know she will make me more human today than a walking stick or monkey.

So, we are in her bedroom. We are both wearing black bathrobes because we just finished taking a shower. I took a shower in the bathroom in their guest room, and she took a shower here in her own bathroom.

"Wear this, and you will definitely look presentable." She handed me the outfit she chose.

"Seriously? presentable, not even cool or hot." I said as I accepted the clothes.

She chuckled and said, "You don't need to wear anything just to look cool or hot because you are already cool and hot, even if you are just wearing a bathrobe."

"Nice one, Nini." I pinched her cheek and went to the dressing room.

I changed my clothes and went outside after that. She was sitting in her bed with both arms and legs crossed.

"How do I look?" I asked.

"Presentable, cool, and hot." She answered, and she stood up from the bed with her outfit in hand. "I'm going to change. You can come with me and watch me change, or stay here and be curious about what my body looks like while I'm changing.

I felt my face heat up, which made her laugh.

"I'm just teasing you, Lili, but I will love your decision if you choose the first one." She winked, earning an eyeroll from me.

"I will wait for you downstairs. I have something to say to your father." I didn't wait for her response and quickly went downstairs while fanning myself.

It's too hot.

Such a tease

She is too much to handle

Damn! I think it much better if I choose the first one.

Gosh! I'm a pervert!