Even though you wear your prettiest outfit, you might still look like shit beside her because she is too beautiful to handle— Like, I don't know how I can still breath when I'm with a goddess.

I think I need to go shopping.

"Aw!" I snapped out of my thoughts when someone smacked me in the back of my head.

"Monkey!" Jisoo exclaimed,laughing happily.

I smacked her head harder than she did, and she groaned in pain.

"It hurts, dimwit!" She was about to kick my shin, but I dodged.

" Ohhh! Dodged. " Seulgi said like a kid mocking somone. "Are you ready for later?"

"Not yet. I still don't have an outfit to wear." I answered, and they nodded in understanding.

"Let's go to the mall to look for an outfit." Tzuyu suggested, and we agreed.

The six of us, which are Jeongyeon, Cubby, Jisoo, Seulgi, Tzuyu, and I, went to the mall. Seulgi's car, and the others are in their own cars.

As soon as we arrived at the mall, Jisoo and Seulgi dragged us inside. They are so excited to go to the arcade, not to look for clothes.

Therefore, we decided to have fun first before stressing ourselves out over looking for an outfit.

"Let's play basketball." Jeongyeon said.

We bought a lot of tokens and looked for an available basketball machine.

In the middle of our game, a group of ladies approached us, asking if we were going to finish.

"She was showing her tits." Jisoo whispered, and she shut her eyes.

"Loyal to Roseanne, huh?" Tzuyu teased as she covered Cubby's eyes.

"Why are you covering my eyes? I can't see anything." Cubby asked and tried to remove Tzuyu's hand.

"You are too young to see this." Jeongyeon patted Cubby's head like she was a seven-year-old kid.

I saw an available machine and chose to play there. There are a lot of different types of people here in the arcade.

People who want to have fun, win a stuff toy in the claw machine, be ticket collectors, and those who are eager to find their soulmate.

This is an arcade game, not a hookup or dating app.

"Hey hottie, can we play?" A woman walked towards my direction.

"Shiro." I will answer shortly.

"Why? I'm an expert at playing basketball that I can even score at you. " She winked at me.

"I'm an expert in volleyball that I can even slap the hell out of you." I heard a familiar, cold voice, and I don't have to guess who it is.

I didn't bother looking at them because I was busy playing. I don't want to waste any tokens since I paid for them.

"Get the hell out of here. Stay away from my girlfriend. Don't breath the same air with her. And don't ever show your fucking self to me if you don't want me to shove all the balls in your mouth and strangle you to death." Jennie said as she blocked the woman's way towards me.

"Listen here, shortie, I'm not scared of you." The woman said bravely.

"You are digging your own grave, desperate whore." I said and stop playing.

"W-what did you just call me?" She asked in shock, not expecting me to be straightforward.

"The woman you just called shortie is my girlfriend, and I'm the only one allowed to call her names. Try to call her any name, I'm going to punch you in your ugly motherfucking face." I threatened, and she quickly walked away.