Of course most of you think I was stupid but just think about it, whether I said yes or no, they would still get what they want. Plus, maybe I could finally escape after I gain their trust.

I thanked them for taking care of Mumu. We laid on the blanket and watched the clouds. The last thing I remember was sleeping on Aaron's chest before I woke up at the bedroom.

It was around 10:00pm . Aaron was sitting beside me working on something on his laptop. He saw me wake up and placed me on his lap. Just then, Joshua walked in a towel. He smirked when he saw the two of us together. I blushed and tried to get off but was stopped Aaron's strong hands. " I-I need to shower.'' I said hoping he would let me go. " Me too." He whispered in my ear. I knew what that meant. Although I knew I didn't want to shower with him again I didn't have a choice.

I went to the bathroom and undressed. I think Taylor entered the room because I could hear them talking. As they conversed, I stared at my body through the mirror. Honestly, I don't see what they saw in me, I wasn't attractive and neither did I have big breasts nor bum. I was just flat.

Aaron interrupted my thoughts when he joined me. He stared at my body for a while then took off his clothes. He looked at me weirdly then started coming closer. I moved back. " Aaron, w-what are you d-doing?" I asked as my back came into contact with the cold wall. The warm water from the shower hit my face.

I didn't even realize that I was touching his abs. " I'm s-sorry " I quickly apologized and removed my hands. He growled and forced me touch his abs again. I could feel the fear starting to grow inside me . He gently held my neck and started sucking on it. " N-not again... Aaron s-stop, please." I begged him as tears started to well up in my eyes. I never enjoyed this, it always hurt. " Babygirl, I need you to relax or else it won't feel good" . He said in a low husky voice. I nodded knowing he would get angry if I refused him. Once again, he guided my hands to his abs and started kissing me passionately. I surprised myself when I moaned. I quickly pushed him but he didn't even budge. He growled and pinned my hands above my head using one hand. I whimpered and struggled to break free. I let out a small cry and looked at him pleadingly. His eyes were darker than usual. " Stop being so tense! It is perfectly normal to moan, you sound beautiful." He said angrily. I nodded again .

His other hand trailed down to my flower. Of course I tried closing my legs but him being stronger than me, he parted then. I felt his fingers start to rub on a specific spot. It felt good but I remembered what Taylor had done to me the other day in the library. As if he knew what I was thinking, he said, " I promise it won't hurt for long, you just need to relax." There was something about his voice that made me feel tingles down there. Seeing that his words didn't calm me, he kissed me. I don't know what that kiss did to me but I soon relaxed. He took that as an opportunity and slipped a finger in. I whimpered in pain but at least he was more gentle than Taylor. " Shhh, don't cry. It's going to stop hurting . Just give it some time. " He said. I hissed when his fingers went deeper. Slowly, the pain went away and a new feeling of pleasure engulfed me. I was a moaning mess. I felt something build up in my stomach and felt the urge to release it. Just when the pleasure increased he removed his finger. I involuntarily whined. " Why d-did you s-stop?" I asked. " Because I can" He said and smirked. " You don't know how fun it's going to be tonight." He said then left me in the bathroom alone, confused.

When I was done, I got out of the bathroom. I found them on the bed bare chested with boxers. I blushed and was about to go to the closet when Taylor pulled me to the bed. " Kitten, we want to tell you something." he said and placed me between them. " Since you have given us a chance, we wanted to make you fully ours tonight. Would you like that?" Joshua asked. I looked at them confused but nodded. " But what do you mean by fully ?" I asked. Once again people, they took ten minutes of their lives trying to explain that we were going to have s3x.

Taylor's POV

I smiled at her innocence. We laid her on the bed and took of her towel. She was perfect in every way and we were going to make her ours tonight. My brothers and I made eye contact . They started to distract her with kisses and playing with her boobs while I tongue fucked her. I don't think I'll ever get tired of doing this. Just when she was about to cum, I stopped. She let out a frustrated moan. I took off my boxers and she stared at my dick in utter fear. She looked at my brothers only to realize that their dicks were also enormous. " It's so big." She said and tried to close her legs but I kept them in place. It was at that moment, that realized that she had never paid attention to our bodies unlike other women who usually drooled over us . " Don't worry, you'll adjust."

Once again, my brothers distracted her. Joshua pinned her right hand while Aaron pinned the left one. I positioned myself at her entrance. Damn she was small. I know it was going to hurt her a lot but there was no turning back . She was confused as to why they were pinning her like that.

I placed the tip of my dick on her cute little pink pussy then forced it in . She gasped and her face showed pain. She tried to free her hands but it was no use, my brothers weren't willing to let go of her anytime soon. My body completely hovered hers making her look smaller. Believe me when I tell you I was having a hard time getting in. I guess having an eleven inch dick was both a blessing and curse . I was barely halfway in and she was a crying mess .. I pushed another inch in . " p-please s-stop, it hurts." She said weakly. I hated seeing her like this. My brothers said sweet things to her but it didn't help. I know their sadistic sides were enjoying and as much as I hate to admit it, mine was too. Her begging was making it hard for me to control my sadistic side." I-I can't take i-it anymore, I-I don't want this anymore." She pleaded but what she didn't know was that there was no way we could stop. Trust me when I say, if you were in my shoes, you wouldn't have stopped.

Seeing that it was going to take forever to get all the way in, I held her waist and with one strong thrust, I was all the in. She screamed and struggled to move more. " No babygirl stop, you're making it hurt more!" I said but she didn't listen. I kissed her her forcefully, I would broke off the kiss and waited for her to stay still. She stopped moving and cried. " P-please take i-it out..." She was so small that I could see the outline of my dick on her stomach.

I tried thrusting but she hissed. " Babygirl, I know it hurts. I'm going to take the pain away, ok? Be a good girl for us and look into my eyes. You are a good girl, right?" I said and she nodded slowly. I started thrusting again but this time slower. When she tried to break eye contact, I would growl and she would look at me again.

After a few minutes , she let out a small moan. I increased my pace. My sadistic side wanted me to choke her and fuck her till she passed out but I couldn't, she wasn't ready. In just a few minutes she cummed. I switched positions with Aaron. Let's just say things got crazier.

...........................................................

I'm sorry. This is my first time writing a s@x scene. Sorry if it isn't the best😞

Anyway, hi👋.

Thank you to all my followers. Love you 💖💖💖💖.
I will send each one of you a private text.

Hope you have a good day.