🌻 Escape 🌻

Before you continue, don't forget to plan for next year.

Lily's POV

I wished it was all a bad dream but I knew it wasn't. I hid underneath the covers. My body was sweaty and I couldn't stop shaking. I was too scared to cry. I pressed my knees tightly to my chest. The pain I felt in my lower region was a reminder that I wasn't dreaming. I tried to stop moving because it increased the pain.

I heard footsteps getting closer to the bed making me clutch the blankets more tightly. Suddenly,the covers were pulled away from me.  I pushed myself to the edge and nearly fell down only to be caught by Taylor.

He was the last person I wanted see. I struggled to get out of his grip and made grabby hands for Joshua. He took me as Taylor reluctantly let go.  I hid my face in his chest and clutched his shirt tightly as I cried. “ Bambi you need to get down. I'm sure you're hungry.’’ Joshua's voice was soft. When he tried to place me on the ground, I whimpered and said,“ I-I can't w-walk...” I was scared that they might think I was making excuses but to my surprise, he patted me on the back then kissed my forehead. “ You need to change,” Aaron said as he went to the closet and came back with a cute dress. I was laid on the bed. I felt like a child because they always treated me like one. Joshua took off my pajamas. I started panicking . Tears welled up in my eyes as I looked at them pleadingly. I wasn't ready for anything more to than what they did. “ Relax babygirl, we're only changing your clothes.” Aaron said. (Her dress👇)

The dress was beautiful but I wasn't the mood for wearing it

The dress was beautiful but I wasn't the mood for wearing it. I wanted a skirt but I couldn't tell them.

We went down stairs for breakfast. As  Joshua placed me on the chair, I hissed at the slight pain. “ I'm sorry kitten, I didn't mean to hurt you . We are just trying to make you ready for... I hope you can forgive me.” Taylor said looking guilty. I only nodded my head because I knew it didn't matter whether I said no or yes. I ate my food quietly. “ Babygirl would you like to go for swimming in the afternoon?” Aaron asked. I was shocked that they were asking for my opinion, I wasn't used to it . “ Yes p-please,” I said as another escaping plan hit me. It would be easier to escape outside than inside. “ Lily don't even think of escaping ! You don't want another punishment, do you?” Taylor said sternly. I shook my head negative. “ Now that that's taken care of, Joshua and I need to take of something. You'll stay with Taylor.” I looked at the triplets with a scared face. I didn't want to be left alone with Taylor. He could easily hurt me again. “ C-can I come with you t-two please?” I asked. “ No Bambi! We'll be back soon” Joshua said.

When they left, Taylor took the utensils to the kitchen. He came back and found me trying to get down . With the pain I felt, I knew it was going to be hard for me to move. He noticed I was struggling and carried me. I played with the buttons of his shirt. I accidentally opened one and I saw his tattoo. I traced it with my finger.“ T-Taylor? Did i-it hurt?” I asked still tracing his dragon tattoo. “ Just a little bit.” He said. “ C-can I get a t-tattoo like yours. It's so pretty. ” I asked . I got excited imagining myself with a dragon tattoo on my shoulder. “ No! You're already perfect.” He said leaving no room for argument. ‘maybe I should try harder' I thought. “ B-but if I got one I will l-look like b-big tough woman. Just i-imagine, then I would hold a gun and say , ‘put your hands up’ ... Sorry.” I stopped my rambling when I realized I was talking too much. He looked down at me then laughed. “ You're too cute. Do you really think that getting a tattoo makes you tougher? ( she nods) You're way too innocent.” He said and kissed my cheek.