Chapter 14: The Cousins

Start from the beginning

Maybe it's all a coincidence.

Max having overheard our conversation laughed like a madman which made us all doubt his sanity .
What happened to him ? He was normal a few hours ago .

Max cackled like a chucky  Nica from Cult of Chucky although Max wasn't possessed by Chucky .

What Max said after shook all 3 of us to the core . By all 3 I mean Me , Maria and Ricky .

Max said : "I am laughing because I just killed my "Adopted" or "Replaceble" Parents along with my Biological Father".

That was when all 3 of us noticed the now seemingly more visible blood on his shirt.

How did we miss that ?

He continued saying :"Well cousins , do you know who my biological father is ? Well let me tell it's Aidan Gallagher !!!and I killed him ! HAHAHAH 😂 "

I felt as though I would pass out ..

"What !!!!" Maria cried out

Ricky and I were speechless .

Ricky then pointed out : "But he isn't even here which means your lying"

Max looked at us challengingly .
He said "I doubt that .

Let me prove it to you . My mom Y/n just came in town . And your best friend aka my sister Mia is missing right . Although I don't know where she is and I couldn't care less 🤷‍♂️ but as for y/n I was gonna kill her next . Where she by the way ?

Wait answer later first I have to tell you how I lured Aidan here . You see I work for a TOP SECRET ORGANIZATION that wants to kill all of our parents which includes Asher,Nick,Aidan,Y/n,Krist and Marcy Gallagher.

And there children and anyone related to them including other main targets who know the truth .

I personally asked them to let me take care of my parents .
They allowed me cause they trust me and shit .

So one of my Co workers lured Aidan to this Town using my picture as bait . I posed myself as The Black Death. Although I obviously am not .

Aidan thought it was one of his kids and he flew all the way back to here where I killed him . Here's proof"

And max took out Uncle Aidan's favorite sunglasses which he kept 24/7.

Maria , Ricky and I were in immense shock and i was personally in the brink of tears .

But before we could say or do anything Max pulled out a Gun and pointed it at us .

And Max said :"Now that's out of the way ,  now can kill you and hopefully get a bonus from the boss ."

Just as Max was about to shot us 5 cars 🚗 out of no where stopped near us.

Max seemingly recognized whoever it was and said : "well aren't you all lucky guess I will have to kill you later",

A lot of men with weird uniforms and massive guns came out and Max greeted them .
One of the men gave him something and he read the letter.

He sighed and said to us : "Come with me were going on a road trip and punishment for bad behavior is death so I advise to listen carefully".

Max pushed all of us in one of the cars and was about to sit in the front seat when out of no where Uncle Aidan and Aunt Y/n came out and said :"Let the children go"

That's when I noticed the guns in their hands .
Things are about to get heated 🥵 .

Max seemed a bit taken aback when he saw Uncle Aidan .

He then laughed evilly.

Aidan's POV :

From what I can see Max is part of the organization.

Great that explains a lot I guess but at the same time it doesn't .

We stepped out with our Guns and Y/n whispered saying "Aidan you dumb*** why did we step out when we are clearly outnumbered"

She might  be right .

Y/n was nearly on tears when she saw Max .

But before we could say anything Max laughed evilly .

Although I have to say I laughed way more evilly back in the days 😏 😌

No one can beat me at that 😉

Although that was out of character I had to mentally slap myself to snap myself out of my cycle of thoughts .

Max said : "Hi Mommy , nice to finally meet you .
And Hi daddy didn't expect you to still be alive"

But before we could reply he said : "And so long Suckers " and he middle fingered us and that's when we noticed a grenade on the ground near us .

Where did that come from ?

As soon as we saw it ,we ducked away to safety and thankfully no one was harmed but before max could show his visible disappointment and comment on it like a YouTuber I said to all the other men :"you all should check your cars as well"

And before anyone could have realized anything I told y/n to pull the trigger and all of the cars exploded excluding the one with max and the kids .

Max looked around at the explosion in shock and said : "Well Fuc.k this shit I am out .🤯"

And before we could react he fired shots at us but missed and he took matters in his own hands and told the driver to drive and they drove off .

God Damn it !!!!!!

I tell y/n that we have to follow them she nods .

And so that's how we ended up following them .

_____________________________

Authors Note :

Hi readers !

How was the chapter ?

Did you like it ?

Yes , Max is part of the new organization!

Yes , the picture Aidan saw of the Black Death was fake , it was actually Max .

But he doesn't know about Miles.

Yes the kids have been kidnapped by Max so kids kidnapped by kid.

Yes, Aidan was lured out .

Hope you all liked the chapter and don't worry things are about to get spicy 🌶.

That's all .

See you soon ,

Bye!