Manik: bas jaan. Shh shhh relay kuch nahi hua hai calm down baby. Koi appko kuch nahi karega meri jaan. Shant ho jao aap.

Nandini: papa Pleash nannu ki help kalo. Papa baby to bachalo Pleash. Pleash shave(save) me. Lemove (remove) nannu flom loom. Dool tholo loom ka.

Manik was trying to make her calm down. But suddenly she started breathing heavily and was grasping for air. Manik saw this and for once he became numb seeing this. He then made her sit on his lap and hugged her tightly and was continuously rubbing her back.

Manik (with tears in his eyes):  Meri jaan bas shona calm down. Relax bache saas lo babu. Take a deeo breath baby.

Nandini ( breathing heavily and grasping for air): Pa..pa... nan...nu......canlt( can't).....blea.....the.......Nan......nu.....to....ble....at..he....nahi...ho....la..ha....ha..i

Manik: Bachha dekho app papa ki heartbeat me concentrate karo ok. Relax papa sab thik kar denge ok baby. Aap papa ki breathing ir heartbeat pe dhyan rakhna ok.

Manik then took her hand kept it on his chest near his heart. He then with one hand started rubbing her chest and back to ease her down and his other hand was on her hand which was on his chest.
After sometime nandini was somewhat better. So neyonika gave him water.

Neyo (passing him the glass): Manik ye le pani usse pila de thoda. She will be better her throat will be dry.

Manik took the glass and brought it near nandini and said.

Manik: Papa ki gudiya , thoda sa pani pilo.

Nandini nods her head in no  and pushed his hand and hugs manik tightly. Manik again brought the glass near her mouth and said.

Manik: Babu please drink it. You will feel better bachha. Please thoda sa drink kar lona baby. Papa ke liye only 4 sip shona.

Manik then made Nandini  drink water slowly and after few sips he kept the glass at the side table and nandini immediately hugged him tightly hiding her face in his chest and fisting his shirt tightly in her small hands.

Raj then gesture manik to ask her as suddenly what happened to her. Manik nods ans said.

Manik: Baby, can i ask you something? Aap sachi sachi papa ko bologe hub jaan ?

Nandini doesn't react or say anything so manik removes her face from his cheat and cups he cheeks lovingly and said.

Manik ( kissing her forehead): Shona look at papa and  bolo papa ka baby, aap papa ko bolo ge jo bhi papa aapko puchenge?

Nandini looks at manik and nods her head and says.

Nandini: Yesh

Manik: bachha suddenly what happened to you? Aap toh so rahe the na baby? Toh phir kya hua ? Aapne koi bad dream dekha tha baby?

Nandini: Papa, jan nannu ki ninu complete hogi na aul jab nannu ne apni eyesh tholi na to loom mai toi nai tha. To nannu golt slacred.

Manik: Oh toh mera baby dar gaya tha? You were alone in the room so you got scared?

Nandini: Yesh i golt slacred. Nannu ish a smally smally baby, and chota sa baby to dal lagta hai aul nanuu toh chota sa baby hai na toh wo dal gayi thi. Aap nannu ke pash nahi the na ishiley. Nannu wash missi missi herl papa and she walts her papa.

Everybody started laughing hearing this and was all aww on her cute talks. Manik then kissed her whole face and in return earned giggles from her.

Manik: Toh aap chotu sa baby ho huh? Toh mera chota baby papa toh yehi the. Bacha papa sab ke sath niche the living room mai. You weren't alone babu, you were sleeping so papa didn't wanted to disturb you isiliye woh niche aapka wait lar rahe the.