Alex stands up goes to stand beside him and held hands.  “I’m already supporting him on this.  It’s really a beautiful song.”

“You don’t have time to teach the band,” Dad said.  “You’ll have to cut out another song.”

            “We’re doing it acoustic dad, Greg, myself, and,” he looks over to his sister, “Alex.”

“We’ve already talk about it with Greg,” Alex nodded.  “We just want to know if it’s okay with you,” she told Paul.

“I guess, but you have to figure out which song to cut and let the band know, within the next twenty minutes.  Make sure the stage crew has everything set up,” dad said.  “Solo is solo Nick, work it out.”

Nick and Alex were excited that they cheered and hugged each other.  Nick went to work, running around like a businessman.  Alex smiled.

“A solo project?” she heard.

She turns to see Kevin and Joe standing there watching her.

She smiled, “Yea.  And he would love your support for it.”

“He’s like a machine, going over everything,” Kevin said.  “He’s so passionate about this isn’t he?”

She nods, “You guys won’t believe the song.  It’s so… Nick.”

“Really?” Joe asked, smiling.

“ALEX! GREG!” Nick yelled.  “Can we do a sound check please?  I’d like to go over this.”

She smiled, “Sit and you’ll hear him…” she laughs, “And me.”

Alex ran around to get on stage and getting her tambourine and mic and the inner ears set up.

            “Alright, one two,” he said.  “I want someone to love me for who I am.”

They chimed in and continued.  Nick was so passionate about what he was doing.

Nick told her to count every other beat while they sang together and with Greg singing backup with them.

It went great, sounded amazing and when they were done singing Nick hugged Alex.

“Thank you,” he had tears in his eyes.

“You’re welcome.”

Kevin and Joe came up on stage and cheers hugging Nick.

“Did you like it?” Nick asked.

“Like it… I loved it!” Joe told him.  “It’s so you Nick like Alex said.”

“Thanks,” he said.  “I’d love to have your guys input on the rest of the songs me and Greg are working on.  We’ve got about four or five we’ve done through out the tour.”

“Wow, you’ve been busy little brother,” Kevin said and hugged him.  “I would love to hear the rest tonight.”

“I can play them on guitar tonight,” he said.  “I just hope it’s okay that one of them was written for Jen.  It’s why I was so shocked when she showed up cuz it was after she showed up I had just finished writing it.”

Alex made a face.  “That’s fine.”  She promised.

            Nick smiled and hugged her, “Thanks for at least trying to fake it.”

“I promised you Nick, I won’t say anything.”

He smiled and they finished up final preparations and got ready for an amazing concert.