Chapter 9- New Tension

[Author Note: Before you read the actual story, thank you all for the love I've recieved on this but my writing was so crap ... however I think it's improving so imma continue this for the sake of anyone who likes this. I also had a cool concept that will really expand on the title]

Everyone got to class on time today surprisingly. Except for one person, Yasuhiro.
Leon was bummed out because of it.. not even slightly. You could say he was a garbage can because of it. Basically, it did not keep his mood positive. Chihiro noticed this of course and passed him a note. Chihiro could tell something was off, and too noticed that Hiro wasn't there.
The note read, "Hey, don't worry, we'll just bother him after school if he doesn't show. I know you really wanted to be with him but maybe he isn't feeling well?"
Leon wrote back, "You're probably right. But now you have to keep your promise and bother him with me later, and I guess we can bring some food in case he IS sick"
Jin Kirigiri walked into the classroom. If there was any talking, there definetly wasn't any now. "Junko Enoshima, can you come with me?"
Junko and Mukuro looked at each other. Then she got up without a word
Mukuro sat back in her chair.. if this is what she was suspecting. Then she'd be pissed
Everyone had put their direction on Junko and when she left, their eyes were on Mukuro.
"What?" She said in a normal tone voice, wanting to scream and put them in their place, but knew it'd be a bad course of action

Class went on as normal. Mukuro couldn't focus though, not when she didn't know why Junko was taken out of class. She wasn't alone though, Sayaka was also distracted, but she was thinking of Mukuro instead.
Finally, a break in the class. Sayaka walked up to Mukuro in the hallways. "Mukuro, are you alright? You must be worried sick about Junko, but don't let it consume your thoughts"
"And you must be so worried for me that your first thought is to lecture me on how I should think and feel. Great going princess!" She was trembling. On the verge of screaming and bursting out into tears in front of her.
"That's not what I meant-" Mukuro was already walking the other way and something else caught Sayaka's attention. Toko, she was walking up to Byakuya. Worry set in but she wouldn't be able to convice Toko to not do it, so she watched, hoping for the best
"T-Togami.. do I look... nice?"
He side eyed her then continued to ignore her.
She went to put her hand on his arm, he whacked her hand away. "If you want to look 'nice' maybe lose the pounds of clown makeup"
"Hey!" Sayaka blurted out, getting in Togami's face. "I did her makeup and while I don't understand why she would try to impress some snobby, unappreciative jerk, she still looks beautiful. You are allowed to dislike her, hate her even but you don't need to tear her down"
Byakuya squinted at Sayaka and turned away again. "I frankly, don't care Maizono. If you think she's so pretty how about you take her away from me, and tell her yourself"
"Fine. I will, Toko why don't we go somewhere nicer."
Kyoko and Makoto stood, staring. Both a little shaken up themselves from that. Did they really just witness that?
Byakuya started conversation, "Back to our discussion, do any of you feel odd about today?"
"Are we going to move on from.. that?" Kirigiri asked with an eyebrow raise
"I assume so Kyoko" Makoto said with a giggle to release the tension between Kyoko's and Byakuya's heated glances at each other, "Uh... anywho, something definitely feels off, however this may just be a new beginning for us Ultimates!"
"Let's hope it's a good one." Kirigiri calmly said, looking at the area around her. They just had to prepare themselves for anything. None had a single clue

The bell rung. Disrupted everyone from their collective conversations to signal that class would be starting again.