Chapter 7- Usual Meet-Up

The next day, Mukuro sent a message to Ishimaru, asking if she could come over tomorrow to simply get some things off her mind
Kiyotaka of course, agreed to meeting up.

They were ex's but since their break up, they took a break before becoming very good friends, and one of the good things about their past relationship was that they knew ways to make the other cheer up

Their relationship started near the beginning of this year, he was pretty nervous due to his past with romance not being so good.
It was good he took a break after having so many people either try to take advantage of him or asking him out as a joke. From then on, he realized what dating really was, but still didn't quite know how to differentiate platonic from romantic feelings. That led to the issue when Mukuro asked him out, he thought he liked her since he admired her, her strength and determination.

During their first date, they discussed their goals, and helped each other with them since

It hadn't been long when they finally ended it, only a month they were together before Ishimaru had admitted that he's certain that he's only attracted to guys, and Mukuro said herself, she was probably a lesbian or atleast really prefered women. Unlike most ex's, the two took time apart and then shortly came back intto contact where they became friends, and continued to lift each other up.
One topic they rarely discussed was crushes, as they didn't form crushes on people all that easily, but when they did, it was fun to see the other so happy about someone.

With his hands planted on his knees, he hears a knock at the door, and sat up from the couch to answer it
"Mukuro!"
"Heyy Kiyotaka!"
They shared a hug, before Mukuro came inside

"Mukuro dear, nice seeing you drop by" A voice coming out of the kitchen says
"Mr. Ishimaru, I'm delighted to be here"
"I have to finish some work in my room, but you too enjoy yourselves"
"We will father!"

Kiyotaka rushed Mukuro into his room and shut the door behind him, falling down onto his bed he started the conversation, "what's the update with your sister?"
She pressed her weight against the door with a groan, "it took.. time, but she decided she'll be coming back, somehow I was able to convince her to postpone her fashionista modeling career until she's finished school" she looks to the ceiling with a slight frown, before meeting eyes with Ishimaru again, his eyes grew wide with eager intent

Mukuro adds to her previous sentence, "Despite being gone for a whole week due to a stress meltdown, I will try my best to have her here for the last semester. How do you feel about that Mr. Hall Monitor?"
"I know she's going through a lot, but it's good to know you're helping her and her coming back is great news!"
Mukuro twirled her front bangs with her fingers nervously, "you don't think she'll receive a tough time by the staff because of that outburst do you?"'
"Not at all! If they do, that'd just be unprofessional." Kiyotaka answers the worried sister
"I guess you're right" The reassurance from someone so close to her eases her worries, "thanks Kiyotaka. I hope you're right"
"It's kind of funny how regularly, you don't show much emotion but you're clearly worried for your sister.. it shows you care" said with positive intent
"Don't tell Junko that, she'll tease me foreverrr" she emphasized causing herself and Taka to laugh
She dropped down on the bed and looked Taka in the eyes, "so, enough about junks, what about that guy you're in love with"

Kiyotaka dropped his head back, with a sigh, and a slight laugh, "Mukuro, enough, I don't love Mondo, or at least I don't think I do"
"Poor Taka, I never said Mondo, or whatever you said his name was" she said with a smirk
His face went red, he was so tired from the irregular sleep schedule, of trying to be on top of work, that he didn't even think twice before answering that. Even when he's not tired, he normally says the first idea that pops in his head so he was destined to fall for thay
"Awh, so, you don't have anything to say denying it? Well, tell me about it, c'mon!!"
Taka rubbed his eyes, "okay, well Mondo, is my best friend.. he's the closest person I have, and I admire him, a lot" he looks to Mukuro, "other than you of course, but I have, obviously different feelings towards him than I do you"
His head dropped, "I'm just not sure if I'm ready for something like love, y'know?"
Mukuro chuckled, and patted Ishi's back, "of course I understand, that's fine dude. You have all the time in the world. If you're truly meant for one another, a time will come, he doesn't seem like the type to abandon his friends either"
Mukuro wasn't the type to typically show emotions but the chats between her and Ishimaru, brought a side of her out. When she was with Junko or Kiyotaka, she felt she was in a safe place to not be this stern, heartless, machine. She could finally be a real person, real emotional, loving, human.

"You got this Ishi." Reassuring words were actually exactly what he needed right now. No matter how close they were, he didn't feel like he could spill everything on his mind to her, there was only one person he felt he could do, but would that feeling last very long?

Later in the evening, they called up Peko, and the three went to the gym, like they would normally do, instead they would usually meet each other there instead of Mukuro coming over, but with Junko being a bit distant, she needed some extra company

After their workout, Peko would often offer to teach the two about sword fighting techniques, she felt like a tool, it was the least she could do to be friendly to people who give her opportunities like this. Of course, she never told them this, since everyone has to have some secrets to be themselves
Ishimaru, would always partake in these lessons, fascinated with Peko's skills, Mukuro however, would dodge the attacks and practice her reacting skills, not even Peko could hit her most times, she was sometimes but their ultimates just, balanced out.
They made good workout partners, and friends