Chapter 8 - Sucky Mornings

[AN- so I originally has this in two parts to update more frequently but screw that, here's it all just in one piece for newer readers <3]

The school week had started again, the two exhausted boys had woken up and prepared themselves for another day at Highschool, to be specific, it was Hope's Peak highschool, the place to show off your unique talents, what you're the BEST at, to guarantee a good and successful future. However, there were times when even being at that school made some of the students question if they're meant to be there at all.

Mondo and Kiyotaka weren't the only exhausted ones waking up for school. Their fellow classmates, some considered friends, were also readying themselves for today. The start of weeks were probably the worst, but just how bad could it get?

Byakuya stretched and rubbed his eyes before reaching for his glasses on his night stand. He didn't want to leave bed and be greeted by the "clowns" at Hope's Peak but then again, he also didn't want to stay at home to deal with his family so he quickly brushed his teeth, washed his hand and face, and then got dressed. He was a blind bat without his glasses so washing his face was a hassle sometimes, nevertheless, he was able to get it done and get ready within 10 minutes. On his way out the door, he grabbed a to-go cup with coffee, coffee wasn't his favorite but it works. His butler in the limousine greeted him, Byakuya whispered a "hi" and stayed silent the rest of the ride.

"Ah. Good morning world!" Happily exclaimed Aoi as she hopped out of bed, she also did the usual cleaning, and took a shower, she usually did every other day. Tying up her hair, she checked the clock. She definitely had enough time to make some breakfast before she left so she did just that.
Started cutting up some strawberries as she waited for the toast to finish. After eating and filling up her water bottle she started her jog to school.
Her jogging buddy, Sakura Ogami, was also getting ready beforehand to meet up with Aoi. After she woke up, she did her daily stretch and meditation. Than made herself a smoothie and changed. As she was preparing to leave, her dad called her into his room for advice on some work related issues
"Hey Sakura!! I'm earlier than you for a change"
"Yes you are Hina. I had to help my father with something this morning, sorry to keep you waiting."
"Huh? I don't mind, I just like having bragging rights!" she giggled with Sakura, she wasn't planning to actually rub it in her face, which Sakura knew.

Makoto woke up late with his sister knocking on his door repeatedly, "hello?" He asked the person behind the door, his voice was scratchy and tired making him sound very quiet.
"Hey, shouldn't you be awake and getting dressed?"
He was confused, his alarm didn't go off yet, did it? He instantly sat up and searched for his phone, once he felt it, he checked the time. Shit, it was already 30 minutes past the time he needed to get up. He could probably make it there on time if he hurried now, "thank you Koko!"
Koko was a nickname he used for his little sister Komaru. He came up with it years ago because Komaru had a childhood phase of absolutely LOVING coconut candy. She doesn't hold much love for them anymore but it had a nice backstory behind it, making her love the name

Somewhere else lies Leon Kuwata, as he groaned, he walked over to the sink to wash his face and hands. He was already dressed, but not in the mood to really do anything else this morning, luckily, the splash of water did help him wake up.
He finally grabbed his belongings and left on his ride to Hope's Peak. Kuwata took the train systems, normally, he'd meet Chihiro there. It's actually how they became friends, after meeting at Hope's Peak, they would run into each other on the bus and Leon eventually started a conversation with him.
Chihiro Fujisaki, only known to be a guy by his classmates, when going to school he normally dressed in a skirt still, since he didn't feel masculine enough in public, as well as not having many 'men' clothing items to wear out either.
Leon convinced him one day they have to go shopping, and he'd help Chihiro pick out a style, but they have yet to do it.