Broken | Chapter 26 *All My Fault*

I updated!! Yay! I hope you like it, it this chapter you'll see what happen in the accident!

ENJOY!

******************************************

So, um . . . Say awkward maybe?

"You get drunk every weekend and have sex with a random person! You call that acting like an adult?!" Avery yell at her father, standing up and pointing her finger at him. He stood up as well, slightly wincing at her words.

And, of course, I was in the middle.

At least, being with her was worth this . . . Kinda . . . I'm joking, she's worth all of this.

"I had my reasons!" He shouted back. Im surprise a nurse or someone hasn't come to the room and yelled at them to stop fighting in the a hospital, therefore saving me from this fight turning more awkward for me, because, as my luck, I'm am on the freaking middle of both of their shouting.

"What? You need to catch STD's?! You should become a doctor, you know why? Because I'm sure you have discover many new STD's!"Avery yelled back as I tried to silently back away from them. I try to muffle my laughter from her comment, laughing wouldn't keep under the radar here.

"How dare you talk to me that way? I'm your father!" He yelled, turning red.

"Sure as hell you don't act like it!" Just . . . A little . . . more. Finally!

"Ave-" Her father started but was cut off by me.

"Will you two shut up?!" I yelled, both their heads whipped to where I was standing. Their faces were surprise as if they had forgotten I was there, too."First, this isn't the best place to fight. Second, Jessica is laying in that bed. Third," I took a deep breath. "This is not how family act, you should both be ashamed. If you wanted to solve your problems, shouting and yelling isn't the answer." I took a deep breath again, trying to contain myself. I wanted to say so much more, but it was not my place to say anything else.

Both of them stared at me, blinking.

"Look, I'm really sorry if you think I'm intruding. But I have been with Avery since we were little, and I feel like I should be taking care of her, and making sure she doesn't get hurt. And we know this is not going to end well, I'm just trying to protect you, Avery." I finish. Wow, I was not planning to say that. Before I could blurted anything else, a new voice interrupted.

"For once, Drake's right." Jessica said, blinking. Avery shriek and ran to hug her sister as her father just stared at her. I, meanwhile, smile at Jessica.

"Oh my god, you weren't suppose to wake up so fast! You were suppose to be in a comma for at least 2 weeks." Avery said, frowning.

When she said that, it trigger the memory of what happen.

"Jessica, what are you doing?" I ask her as she started the car.

"My sister is not okay, and I know you are the only who can help her." She answer with a determined stare, backing away the car of my driveway.

"As may know, your sister hates me. She thinks I cheated on her." I mutter, staring at the window with crossed arms.

"Did you? I mean cheated."

"No." I muttered, cringing at her words. I could never do something like that to Avery after all the work I went through to finally be with her, I wouldn't fuck up like that, I would never cheat on Avery.

"I believe you."

I look at Jessica, wandering why would she think that. Despite to my myself, I found myself smiling at her. As I turned to tell her 'Thanks for trusting me.' A light from Jessica's side of the road caught my attention.

"Jess-" I started screaming, but was caught off by the impact of the car colliding on us. Our car was thrown off the road because of the impact, making us end up at the side of the road.

The first time I felt was pain. Pain everywhere. I couldn't feel had my body. But I didn't care. I needed to get Jessica out, now. When I turned around, the first thing that greeted my eyes was Jessica's body in the middle of the road. I threw the door open as the pain in my feet grew. I started crying. Please be ok Jessica. Please. When I approached her, I sank down next to her, holding her injury on the side of her body, trying to stop the blood of coming out.

"Somebody fucking call the ambulance!" I yell desperately, how could they just Stand there without doing nothing?

"Jessica, please, wake up. Jessica!"

If I had reacted faster, maybe she wouldn't have been here. God, maybe this is all my fault.

This is all my fault.

**************************************

I know is short, but thats all I could write right now. This days I havent really had time to do anything, school is horrible! But, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! Remember . . . 

VOTE!

ENJOY!

FAN! 

COMMENT!

  Love,

         Andrea <3