Broken | Chapter 21 *Announcement*

Hey people! Sorry for the late update! I was at my aunts house, and she -unfortunate- doesn't have wi-fi. It's. Has. Been. Torture. TORTURE! And then after that I had writer block, then I just didn't and couldn't write. So sorry for the wait. Here it is!

ENJOY!

**************************************

After what happen with Drake, I went to Liam's house. It was the only person I could really trust.

"What happen Ave?"He had ask, concern clearly on his tone.

"H-he gave up on m-me" I sobbed on his chest. He continue hugging me and rubbing me on my back.

"T-Thanks"I sniffle, looking up. As I did Liam look pain.

"Avery"He started "Look, I don't know how to say this" He said, he open his mouth to say something else but shocked his head. The next thing I knew Liam was kissing me.

I felt wrong, I couldn't help to compare it to Drake's kisses. Liam's just felt simply wrong. His lips felt to hot on mine. He continue kissing for at least 10 seconds. When I he pull away he stare at me.

"I-I can't"I chock out, running out of his arms.

I didn't know where I was running, my feet seem to have minds of their own. I couldn't believe Liam kissed me! Didn't he say he loves an- Oh my god! I am the girl! Liam loves me, and I didn't see it. I am suppose to see things like that, I must have broke his heart. A part of me wanted to go to him and tell him am sorry for rejecting him, and the other wants to yell at him for confusing more.

When I stop running, I notice I stop in front of my house. I wipe away the tears on my cheek. Now that I think about, I have crying a lot lately. I took a deep breath, and walk to the front door, hoping my sister wasn't there. But for my luck, she was and so was my father.

When I open the door my sister literally jump and came to hug me.

"Where were you? What happen? Why are you crying?" She kept asking question after question, not letting me answer them.

"One at the time"I said, holding my hands up to stop her from shaking farther more.

"Where were you?"She ask.

"At the park, then Liam's house" I answer, feeling slightly guilty about Liam. It felt like I had somehow cheated on Drake. I am pathetic; he doesn't even care for me. He must be laughing with his friends saying he found a way to get rid of me without he being the bad guy.

"What happen?" She continue to ask.

"Drake took me to his car, we talk. He left me the park. Then I went to Liam's house, andhekissedme" I explain, saying the last part really fast.

"Wait, what?"

"Umm, Liam kissed me?" I said, but it sounded more like a question than a statement.

"I am not going to ask. Why are you cryi-" She was going to ask, when I notice my father sitting on the couch.

"What are you doing here?" I harshly ask him. Hey, he had it coming for years.

"I came early from work because I have a big announcement to make. To both of you." He stated, standing off the couch.

"Well, what?" I prompted.

"I am engaged"

"Excuse me? Did you just say engaged?" My sister ask me, putting her hands on her hips, almost glaring at him.

"I have been going out with a lovely women call Gwen. I ask her hand in marriage just two days ago" He explain. "I wanted to tell you that we are going to marry on 2 months. Just a little ceremony" He finish.

"You are replacing mom?" I ask him, tears already falling. How could he?! He has no right! I dont need this!

He look completely taken aback by my question. What? He expected me to say 'Congrats! Hope you have a happy marriage!'?

"N-no, of course not." He stutter.

"How can you?" Melissa hiss at him.

He compose himself then said, "I just want a new beginning for us"

I snorted "Yeah, because we haven't have those. You always were drunk of your ass every weekend. Now you want us to be all dandy? No. I can't be here, I am moving out. If you need me, well don't" I started walking upstairs to my room , to pack. First I have to call Jake, because Liam and Drake are out of the list

I took my phone out of my pocket an dial his number. I listen to the phone ring, then he answer after the third ring.

"Hello?"He answer.

"Jake?"

"Ave! I mean are you ok?" He said. I frown, why would he think otherwise.

"I will be if I can stay at your house." I smile even though he can't see me.

"Wh-" He started.

"I'll explain later, just come and get me"

"Ok, I'll be there in 5" Then he hang up.

I took my basic; maybe three shirts and some jeans. I took my converse, and some underwear. As I was finishing putting everything on my bag, there was a knock on the door. I saw my sister slip into my room, closing the door behind her.

I saw that she had tears on her cheek. It broke my heart seeing her like that. If I was in her place, I would be crying. She doesn't have the guts to move out.

"I'm sorry" I said, hugging her.

"I can't believe he is replacing mom"She sob in my chest, while I comforter her.

"I cant believe it either. We just crash the wedding, you'll see, they are going to be scar from our pranks she wouldn't even want to be in the same room as us"I joke, half-heartily.

She laugh a little, when she about to say something there was a knock on the door.

My father was standing there, with Jake behind him. Jake look uncomfortable and lost. If it wasn't for the situation, I would be laughing.

"Let's go Jake"I said, hugging my sister one last time. I took my bag and took Jake's hand led him down the stair, and out the door

As Jake glance at me questionably, I told him.

"Looks like I will be living with you now"

*************************************

So what did you think of her father's announcement? What about living with Jake now? Hope you like it!

Remember.....

VOTE!

COMMENT!

FAN!

AND ENJOY!

Love,

Andrea <3