Broken | Chapter 24 *Maybe Even Love You...*

I update! Yay! I know that you will love this chapter, I bet you may already know what it may be about due to the title. But forget this... Enjoy!

******************************

I dont know exactly how I ended up at Drake's house, but I am pretty sure it had to do with my father's wife. Ugh, even just thinking about it makes me sick.

"I will never truly understand you, Avery." Drake said, raising an eyebrow and leaning on the door's frame.

I roll my eyes."That makes two of us. Now, do I have to stay here outside-" I crossed my arms over my chest. "Or are you going to let me in?"

He roll his eyes, opening the door wider. Suddenly, I feel guilty. I mean, my sister is in a temporary comma and I run out of the hospital because my father's fiancé, or whatever she is, decided to show up. Gosh, Jessica, I never thought I would say this but I fucking miss you so much and have not seen you only since yesterday. I guess that's what people mean when they say, 'You don't know what you have until you lose it.' But, I haven't lose her yet, the doctors said they induce her in a temporary comma because her body was greatly damage and needed time to repair itself, so induce her into a - I don't know - 2 week, one month comma?

" -here?" I heard Drake said, seriously? What's up with the spacing out lately? I been doing it a lot.

I look at him, and suddenly. I wanted to kiss him right there and there. He had a smile on his face that made him looked so much handsome. Control yourself, Avery!

"Drake..." I start what I couldn't get out at the hospital. Is now or never. Make it or brake it. "You been my best friend for years, being there for me when I needed you the most. You are probably the only person that I could trust with my life, or even give my life for yours. But... When you kissed that day in your kitchen... I finally understood everything. I have liked all this time, but feared that our friendship - the only thing I have - would be destroyed. I couldn't let that happen... If I did, I would never forgive myself, ever. I have never felt anything towards anybody, until I met you. I have loved as a friend for so many years that it feels like a lifetime. But now... I'm not sure that I want to be your friend anymore..." I took a deep breath, letting air into my lungs. That was hard, now the other hard part. But before I talked again, I saw Drake's face. Wh - at? Why is he frowin-? Fudge, I said I didn't want to be friends with him anymore. Deep breaths, Avery, deep breaths. "I like you, I like you a lot. And... And I want to be more than friends. But, I'm still a little scare. You know I have never believed in love... So this is hard for me. I just everything to work out for us like any other girl wants with their relationship. I want that with the person I love the most, and hopefully that's you." I started slanting, holy shit that was long. I need air, I need air! Why isn't he saying anything? I just practically confess my undying love for him and he can't say anything?! Say something, or I'll swear I'll start fudging crying.

"Drake...?" I whisper, looking at him desperately. What was he waiti - Oh, holy shit. He slammed his lips on mine, making me back away on the wall. At first he kissed me slowly, but then he kissed like it was his last. Not that I am complaining or anything. But, Jesus, that boy can hold his breath for a long time to be able to kiss me this long without breaking the kiss for a second. You know what? I'll just shut up my mind and kiss him the same way he is kissing me.

When he pulled away, I said, "Why did you wait?"

He smile. "I was waiting for you to regain your breath so I could kiss you like that." He answer. I smile, of course.

"You know what?" He whisper, looking at me directly in the eyes. "I really like you, too. Maybe even love you... You are everything to me. I just hope you already know that." He mutter. I couldn't say anything, I just smile. God, he was so sweet. "But first things first... Avery, would you be my lovely girlfriend?" He ask, smiling at me.

I nodded, putting my arms around his neck again, lowering his lips to mine.

************************************

I know, I know. It short, no need to yell at me. But at least they got together right?! I hope you like the chapter - I did ;) - and another thing, the book may end in 3-4 chapters, just telling you. Now.. Remember...

Vote!

Comment!

Fan!

Enjoy!

Love,

Andrea <3