Chapter 1 New Job and the accident

Y/N POV

There was an accident at the DayCare 3 days ago... The Daycare Guard was found dead in one of the ball pits by a kid. The DayCare was cleared Out and cleaned and they got rid of the body. Probably just sent to a morgue...

"HEY Y/N!" I heard someone calling my name as I got up and started to walk to the person who called me.
"Would you make yourself useful and Clean the stage!" I look at my boss and look away "yes sir" he walks away with a ugly mustard face.

I grab a Broom and sweep the stage and close my eyes as I do and think about the accident and what could have happened.
I was in the middle of day dreaming until.

"Y/N HEY BOSS NEEDS YOU!" I jump out of shock to hear that I'm needed. And put my broom against the wall and ran to his office. Seeing what the fuss is.

"We're putting you in the Daycare where you can actually work and be useful instead of getting paid for doing nothing all day"
I look in shock as I stare at my boss with a frustrated look.
"There was a man just Slaughtered in the daycare! Now you want me to go in there it's still closed from what happened! I don't wanna get killed!" I Said Frustrated and a bit Upset.
" NO ONE else can work there cause they are all needed here! And your the only one who isn't needed so go be You somewhere you are needed!" I looked shocked from his words he just spoke to me.
"Pack your equipment and leave." He said facing way from me.

I left the office about an hour ago and now I was on my way to the daycare.
I started to get even more frustrated As I thought about how the boss and how he spoke to me. I walk up to the day care and open the big door/Gate. The Lights were off. I walk over and put all my stuff down and walk over to the front desk. I look around for the light switch. I seen it and pressed it- the lights didn't turn on. Until I seen a note saying the generators are the only things that can turn them back on until they get a new switch.

"Fucking Great!" I said aloud until I felt someone watching me and I looked around.
When I was looking around myself I seen a generator in the play palace things. "Why the hell would they put the generators where the kids can get them" I said to myself Taking off my jacket and putting it on the chair beside me near the front desk.

Time skip)

I finished finding all the generators except one I go in one of the play palaces. And start searching for the very last one. I start hearing giggling of some sort that sounded a bit glitch like. It sounded like an animatronic was giggling. I started to get scared and hurry. I seen the last generator and started to scurry to it. I couldn't see where the lever was since I can't see that well in the dark. I grabbed the lever but as soon as I did I heard a really loud and evil laught. But then the lights turned on. I stayed where I was Cause I didn't want to see what ever was giggling out there. I curled up my knees and just sat there.

(Hour later)

I seen a sun like animatronic skipping by. Humming to himself.
"AwWWwW It's Been So LONG Since The LighTs We're ON!! I'm So HaPpY!!" He said is a childish tone as he started to sit down and roll in the ball pit.
I looked at him and giggled. Wait was the the thing laughing? Is it harmless? Or is it dangerous.
I was in a tight space with what seemed like water on the floor? There was a tunnel behind me and I turn over to try and go threw it- but I slip in the water and hit my head and made a big thud.

I heard the Ball pit stop moving around.
"..." I held my breath as I looked slowly from where the animatronic was. He was...gone. I started to panic as I heard something in the tunnel behind me.
"HelLo New FrIEnd!!" I jump and slip on the water again and hit my head on the generator as hold the left side of my head in pain.
"WoOw!! I'm sorry! DidNT mean to Scare you!!" He helps me up gently and picks me up.
"Why the hell is there water right there anyway..." I say to myself under my breath.
"No clue :)" the animatronic said picking me up and carrying me out of the play structures.

I still hold my head in pain as the animatronic puts me down and sits with me.
"SoO! What's Your Name New Friend!"
I pause and take a breath "I'm Y/N..." "Wow what a Pretty name! or handsome... OR Beautiful! What ever you prefer!" I smile at him "thanks. what's yours?" I said still holding my head
"IM SundRop!!! Oh! I have other names ToO! Like SunRise! SUnnyDrop! SUnny!!" I laugh at the sun animatronic and look at him "Great name sundrop..." I said with a soft smile. He hands me a ice pack out of nowhere "Wh- I look at him "where the fuck did you pull this out- Your ass?" I said About to laugh and take it.
"H-HEY! LANGUAGE!"
I look at him confused. "It doesn't hurt anybody...Fuck shit bitch damn cock sucker pus-
"HEY!! WHAT DID I SAY!" I look at him "I'm not a minor I can say what ever I want- except for the N word cause that's racist..." He looks at me Confused...
"Your not a...Kid???"
I look at him Awkwardly... "Uh...No..." We both look at each other is silence.
"But your so S-Short..." I look at him now frustrated >:(
"HEY! IM NOT SHORT IM Y/H! Your just a Tall stalk! YOUR LIke 7 Feet!"  Sunny Looked at me "I'm not 7 feet Y/N..." I look at him "what ever you- uh...You rude sun" Why do I always act like a child when it comes to my height...

"My apologies Y\N..." I look at sundrop "I'm just joking around sundrop I know I'm kinda short compared to you" I said giving him a small smile.

(Sorry for grammar mistakes lol!!!)