1

They were all doing their own thing as the ship sailed to their next destination. The island they were headed to was exactly a week away. Saying goodbye to the Minks was harder then Nami expected. Especially, for the crew members who had stay on Zou, while the others went to bring back Sanji.

She cried saying goodbye to Momonosuke. They had to parted ways. Law volonteer to bring them back to Wano. The surgeon of death explain to them that Kaido lost to the marine with the help of an alliance, made with the Warlods and Shanks.

Nami, Usopp and Chopper didn't even  try to hide their happiness, they were full with joy knowing they will not have to fight a Yonko and his crew. Luffy however, was mad and the Minks and the Samouraïs we're madder.

Nami did not doubt Luffy strength or the other's, but she did not mind avoiding this fight. After Dressrora and what happend at whole Cake Island they needed to rest.

After long goodbyes and a great and big banquet, the Mugiwaras finally left Zou. The adventure most go on right! She was happy to be with everyone again. Nami felt like it had been a decade, since she had  just lay on a chair under the hot sun completely relax with any worries of being attacked.

She was currently trying to adjust some details on her map. But, with luffy, Usopp and Chopper around, it was difficult to stay focus. The 3 were fighting like ninjas with some moves Raizo showed them. She was still wondering how Zoro could sleep with that much noise. The swordman, was peacefully sleeping on the grass under the beautiful sun. Robin who was next to her, seem not to be bother by them, she pay them no mind while reading her book. 

Nami’s thoughts were interrupted by the kitchen door who abruptly open. She saw Brook and Franky leaving the room, following by Sanji who was holding diverse drinks on a plate. Nami's heart instantly start to beat faster. Sanji, was making his way to them and Nami couldn't stop staring at the cook.

"YEAH!!! FINALLY THE DRINKS !!" Scream luffy who was running to Sanji's direction. Fast enough, Luffy  was kicked back to where he was before.

"Ladies first" said Sanji who was glaring at his captain. After he lower his foot, the cook continue on the direction of the two girls.  Nami's heart was beating even faster as Sanji was making his way to them. She start gathering all of her stuff under the questioning look of the archaeologist.

"Robin will you take my drink for me, I need to go....to go gather more informations for the map" Without even letting her friend repsond Nami was already gone.