𝟷𝟿

-EvieI was done picking my outfit and then Luciano comes up to me with a very serious face, it's making me kind of nervous

-Evie
I was done picking my outfit and then Luciano comes up to me with a very serious face, it's making me kind of nervous. What could be so serious right now? I had guards and I don't think I did anything to piss him off, well atleast I hope it's not my eye rolling it usually pisses him off.

"Could you please for me just take this with you" he hold out a knife and a band to go around like your thigh or maybe your arm. "I've been doing some stuff in the mafia World making my top enemy very mad" all he is trying to do is protect me, i nod my head and he gets on one knee the other for me to put my foot on. He puts the band on my thigh and puts the knife in it too, he rubs my thighs a little while smirking and licking his lips slowly. Wow Luciano real smooth, I get up and he just stares at me while being on his knees. This is a very nice site too look at, a very feared mafia boss on his knees for a simple woman.

"Soo what stuff you gonna buy? Like dresses and other clothes? Maybe something for me.. like lingerien" his permanent face is just going to be with that smirk on by now, I am so close to slapping him in the face. He better get that smirk off, I glare at him and he loses the smirk like he knew what I was thinking.

We went downstairs and Luciano went to the kitchen while I went to the garden, I wanted to get a little look outside, it was beautiful a little overgrown but it had a hammock between a couple trees. I sat myself in it and chilled for a bit. I heard Luciano calling for me but I just wanted to be here for now, he can call for a little longer. I could hear him coming closer and then he just stood still, I opened my eyes a little and he look a little mad.

"Ignoring me Evie?" I shock my head and started coming up from the hammock but he pushed me down again and got in with me. We cuddled like that for a little bit before I heard a car coming. I looked down at Luciano and he was asleep, I took my phone from my back pocket and took a picture. Made it my background and then I shock him. He woke up very fast to my surprise and I just smiled. I heard the girls calling out for me and Luciano groaned, awe little baby doesn't want me to leave.

The girls came out in the garden and saw us and grew very confused, I'm guessing they have never seen their boss acting like a little baby. He looked at them for awhile before burring his head in my boobs and holding on for dear life, the girls laughed while I tried to sweet talk him into letting go of me. He huffed and let go of me, "I will give you all the attention when we get home again teddy bear"

Me and the girls went to the front door and i put my shoes on, Luciano came in with some guards. "This is is Jacob and Loui they are my best guards and they know what to do" I smiled and greeted them both. They looked a little scary but after meeting them and talking for a minute or two they seemed too be nice people. I kissed Luciano goodbye and he pouted when I left, so adorable. I waved goodbye to Luciano while we drove away, we were gonna have so much fun.

1 hour later

Me and the girls were having so much fun, I have so many sets of cloths and a couple pairs of shoes. We were heading into Victoria secret, we agreed to get something for Luciano and they all had boyfriends too and wanted to surprise them. We were looking through all the stuff we had picked out, Vivienne had chosen a pink set, Ophelia choose a red set and me and Aurelia choose green sets. They were cute and sexy. I hope Luciano likes it just as much and the girls like it. Jacob and Loui waited outside they didn't wanna see something they shouldn't have and then Luciano finding out and hurting them for looking at me. He is a possessive teddy bear, a cute one too. We made payed what we needed too and then we left, I have a feeling that Luciano told them to carry all out stuff and that's not going to happen. I told the guards that if they don't let me carry some of the stuff I would take away there children, and I also promised I would keep Luciano from killing them.

It was finally time to get our tattoos, I showed the artist my ideas and she wanted to change them up a little too make them fit better and add some other stuff. I loved what she did with the tattoo, while I was getting the second tattoo of my choice I got a little bored and started talking too Loui. He had a wife and a dog, his wife was Maddie and the dog was banana. His wife and him really want a kid in there life but they have been trying for so long and are giving up soon. It was really sad but they are deciding too adopt a kid instead, they don't know yet though. His dog was a small English bulldog, I think they are very cute but I would love too have a shih tzu they are so god damn adorable. I will have to convince Luciano to get one some day.

1 hour later

The tattoos were finally done and wow they look amazing, as Vivienne said "hotter then the sun" very basic but I thought the same, they made me look very hot indeed. They were amazing, so many flowers and I loved that it was all black. I really really hope Luciano likes them.

We were heading home when I looked out the window and saw in the side mirror a suv following us. I let Loui and Jacob know and they immediately called Luciano, I was starting to get a little scared. Loui was driving and he was trying too lose them. I was trying so hard to stay calm and not freak out. Loui said we lost them and began making our way home, when we got home I ran out the car and into Luciano's arms.

"Hey Evie it's gonna be okay, I got you" I looked up at him trying so hard not to cry, why am I acting like such a baby right now. I hugged Luciano so hard and I was not letting go, he picked me up and carried me to our bedroom. I cuddled into him and just cried my heart out, he started talking about all the things he loves about me and it calmed me down a little. All this crying has made me tired now, I slowly closed my eyes and fell asleep.

"Goodnight Babygirl"

(¯'◕‿◕'¯)