𝟾

-LucianoShe is beautiful holy, and a really good kisser wow

-Luciano
She is beautiful holy, and a really good kisser wow. I wanted more But i can't take her virginity in a car. And she wanted to kiss me this time, not me kissing her. She was so cute sitting there smiling and looking adorable, kissable too. Holy she was good looking, its gonna be hard to keep my hands off her. For now, soon she Will be mine.

As i pulled into my driveway i could see her happily drinking her ice coffee i Got her. She really likes ice coffee doesn't she. I open the door for her as i always do and we just sat and watched tv. She was laying Down over my lap with her head in my lap and i was running my hand through her hair. I had a feeling she was slowly falling asleep.

"I wanna go swimming" i looked Down at her and she was fully awake and her eyes were fully open.
"Alright go get ur swimwear and i'll meet you i'm the pool" she ran up the stairs giggling. I went and Got my swimshorts, Got in the pool and waited for my little cutie.
Holy Jesus my babygirl is hot. She was wearing a bikini and it was Sexy But cute. A purple one.

-Evie
The secound i came out in my purple bikini that i picked for him to glare at. Mostly glare at me though Cause i was hot. And yeah he was glaring alright wow, i walked over to him and Got him the pool slowly Cause it was really cold. I swam over to him and hung onto him as he grabbed around my ass. He could not stop eyeing my boobs, his hands were everywhere on me too.

"See somthing you like Mr. Moretti?" I could help But giggle at my own teasing.
"Princess dont play with me right now, its taking everything in me to not fuck u in this pool" i would'nt mind really, But i can't tell him that.

I splash water on him and giggle, he gives me this face and i know i'm dead. "Princess your gonna regret that" oh No, "run i'll give u 5 seconds" and i sure as hell run Cause i dont know what he Will do when he gets me. I climb up on the edge of the pool, i get my towel and i try to run though the Doors But of course he locked it and it had already been 10 seconds. He was behind me, i could feel his breath on my neck.

"Baby do you need a little help" he put his hands on my waist as he bit my Ear. "Mhmm" his hands were rough But gentle, his touch was sending butterflys through my Body. "I love those sounds Darling" why does he have to Sound like an angle But be the devil. He put his hands higher and higher up on my Body almost massaging me, when he Got to my boobs he slipped his hands in my bikini top. "Luciano... please" he was touching and nibbling with his finger at my boobs and it felt amazing. He turned me around and untied the knot to my bikini, he Got low and pushed me up agenst the door as he started sucking and licking my boobs.

"Oh god Luciano" i almost screamed his name, Luciano was a drug to me right now. He chuckled at me as he Got his mouth lower and lower. He was fully on his knees, he untied the knots to my bottom. He stod up fully while i was naked infront off him, he lifted me up and held onto my ass with his hands. He started walking up the stairs and i open the door to his room with my foot. He layed me on the bed and Got in between my legs on the Ground. He kissed my thighs and Got higher and higher, he licked my pussy up and Down as a moaned.

"More Luciano" i was demanding, god i need more and he was gonna give me more. I gasped as he put 2 fingers inside of me and started plumping Them in and out of me. He was licking my folds as he plumped in and out with his fingers. "fuckkkk.." i was a moaning mess, i arched my back out of pleasure. God he was better then i could imagine, "Luciano i'm close... please" holy shit i was closer then i thought. "You dont even have to ask baby Girl, give me my dessert" i arched my back and moaned even more. As i came i screamed and moaned his name, holy Jesus. He Got up and went to get a towel to get me clean, what a gentleman.

"You taste amazing babygirl" he licked his fingers slowly and groaned, he sure was hot. He went to his walk in closet and came out with his boxers and his t-shirt. "For you my little Angel" i stod up and he sat Down on the bed, i put on the clothes he gave me. While i was putting Them on he was glaring at my Body, i'm guessing he likes what is in front of him. I sat in his lap and his hands went to my hips, "you know my eyes are up here right?" He was looking at everything But my face. "Upsi Sorry baby, its hard not to look at that Body of yours" i giggled at that, this man. "Does my future husband know how to make some good Nuddles?" He chuckled, i was sure as hell gonna marry this man, he is perfekt. And he was mine.

"You saying if i asked you to be my wife one Day you would say yes?" Why would he even ask?
"Of course i would, your the perfekt man Mr. Moretti" i knew he hated when i called him that But i couldn't help it. "Vorrei essere una principessa uomo perfetta" Wha? I understand the principessa, it means princess. "I um dont understand" he chuckled. "Beef or chicken noddles?"
"Beef please" god i was smiling like an idiot again.
"Yes queen, your noddles are comming straight up" YAY i loveeee noddles!

(¯'◕‿◕'¯)
Who Else loves noddles?
This pic is so cute (imagine Luciano and Evie like this in the pool ;) adorable)

(¯'◕‿◕'¯)Who Else loves noddles?This pic is so cute (imagine Luciano and Evie like this in the pool ;) adorable)