~t h i r t y - t w o

Sam stormed into the hospital and bumped into a nurse.

"Where is Cristal Carrington?" Sam hunched over out of breath.

"Room 301." The nurse said.

"Perfect." Sam made a mad dash for Room 301 and opened the door.

Cristal lay dead asleep with her chest occasionally going up and down.

As soon as Sam sat down on the couch, the door opened and Blake walked in.

"Sam, what are you doing here?" He asked.

"I had to see how Cristal was doing. I feel incredibly guilty Blake." Sam broke down and started crying.

"Sam, there's nothing you couldn't have done. You didn't know what was going on. Don't worry, I'll make Fallon pay."

"Thank you. I appreciate that. But how long will she be here for?"

"The doctors are still determining that. She has hurt her head quite bad. Apparently, Fallon's quite good at throwing things."

"I hope the damage wasn't too severe." Sam hoped as he wiped his face and took a breath.

"I hope so too. I love her so much." Blake sat down beside him and placed his hands on his knees.

"I know you do. You've made her a happier and better person." Sam turned toward Blake and placed his hand on his shoulder.

Sam stood up and walked out of the hospital room.

Cristal's eyes were still shut as if she was a coma.

A doctor walked in and tapped Blake's shoulder.

"Hey Dad." Adam said as he turned Blake around.

"Adam, you're in charge of taking care of Cristal?" Blake asked.

"Yep. I can guarantee that Cristal doesn't have brain damage, but she should probably get some rest. And she might occasionally experience waves of dizziness. So make sure you're at least three feet near her."

"I will. Thank you son. But do you know when Cristal will wake up?"

"Not yet. But she'll wake up soon." Adam smacked Blake's shoulder and walked out of the room leaving his father alone.

~~~

At the manor, Delphi was reading a magazine when Fallon stormed into the room.

She looked a lot more calmer.

"Hey Fal, you feeling better?" Delphi asked.

"Yeah. I'm just happy that I got my anger out."

"Yeah. But it got Cristal in the hospital again."

"Oh come on. The drowning was accidental." Fallon said with air quotes.

"What is with you constantly sabotaging Cristal's life?"

"Delphi, don't be on Blake and Steven's side. Cristal's a slut and I knew there was something off about her since day one." Fallon stood up and put her hands on her hips.

"I'm not on anyone's side. I don't like her just as much as you do, but that doesn't give you a reason to try and kill her." Delphi laid down the magazine and turned to face Fallon.

"Whatever." Fallon walked out of Delphi's room and headed outside to get some air.

Fallon stormed around the pool until she bumped into Liam.

"Hey, hey babe. What's the rush?" He asked as he snaked his arm around Fallon's waist.

"Steven's on Cristal's side about everything. He actually likes her."

"That's Steven's opinion. But Delphine's right, you should get to know Cristal better."

"But why? She's a skank, a liar and a cheater." Fallon stormed away from Liam and entered the house.

"Please try. Besides not to add more pressure but, my mom and stepdad want to meet you."

"Great. Can't wait." Fallon slapped her arms to her side and stormed away leaving Liam standing confused and dazed.

~~~

Delphi sat in her car applying her lipstick when Fallon slipped into the passenger seat.

"Fal what are you doing in here?" Delphi asked as she put her lipstick back in her purse.

"Drive me to the hospital. Please." Fallon begged as she gave me the puppy dog eyes.

"Why? You don't give two flying fucks about Cristal."

"Oh I know. I just want to see her suffer."

"Fine." Delphi turned the engine on and drove toward the hospital.