~t w e n t y

The next morning, Delphine woke up to see flashes of light outside her window. 

She opened it and saw reporters were still there taking pictures and yelling her name. 

"I'm not up for comment and neither is Fallon! Leave us alone!" 

Delphine shut the window and entered her closet. 

She found a black tank top, black pants and a black leather jacket. 

She headed downstairs and saw Fallon in the library which was odd considering that she never reads. 

"Hey, Fal." Delphine sat on the couch across from her sister. 

"Hi, Delphi." Fallon rested her head on the arm of the couch while reading something. 

"I don't want to put you in a more bad mood, but who do you think the killer is?"

"Trixie's killer? Has to be Anders. He was the last one to see her."

Fallon continued reading while Delphine stood up. 

"You know, Dad has cameras back there. He stores every tape that the camera has ever recorded. If we watch it."

"We can find her killer." Fallon finished. 

"Are you in?"

"Oh, absolutely I am. Let's bring Trixie to justice." Fallon stood up along with Delphine and exited the library. 

They had a killer to search for. 

~~~

Fallon and Delphine entered Blake's office. 

"Did Dad go out?" Fallon asked. 

"Yeah. He'll be out for a while."

Delphine walked over to the desk and crouched down. 

She found a drawer labelled Security Camera Tapes.

"Here it is! Fal hand me the key." Delphine ordered as her sister gave her a black key.

Fallon walked outside the office to keep a lookout for anyone. 

Steven was walking through the hall listening to music when he saw Fallon leaning against the door. 

"Fallon, what are you doing outside Dad's office?"

"Delphi and I are trying to find the security camera tape from the day Trixie disappeared."

"You really think Dad killed her?" 

"No. I think Anders killed her. It makes sense. He was the last one seen with her."

"Fal, you're digging too deep into this. Yes, he can be creepy, but he's not a killer." Steven ran his fingers through Fallon's hair trying to get her to calm down. 

"Trust me." Steven walked away still listening to his music.

"Fal, I found it," Delphine whispered as she opened the door and let her sister in. 

"Are you sure that's the correct tape?"

"Oh yes, it is." 

Delphine placed the tape into Blake's laptop and started watching the footage. 

"So Fal, do you remember when you went to bed that night?" Delphine asked. 

"Midnight." 

"This was recorded an hour after you went to bed." 

Fallon saw on the camera that Trixie was in someone's arms and had a huge cut on her head from when she fell. 

The man was talking to himself while also holding Trixie's body.

"Zoom in," Fallon ordered as Delphine zoomed in the video. 

She paused the video right when the man's face came into view. 

"Oh my God! That's Anders with Trixie!" Delphine started typing and took the tape out. 

"We need to tell the police." Fallon stood up and walked towards the door. 

Delphine followed her and ran to her bedroom. 

"Holy shit." 

"I'm calling the cops." Fallon took out her phone and called the police. 

"Hello, I know who is responsible for Trixie Tate's death."