~t w e n t y - s e v e n

"Blake, thank you for bringing me out to dinner." Amelia thanked.

'What are old friends for?" Blake handed her the bouquet completely unaware that his daughters were surveilling him.

"You know when I left your office, I saw one of your daughters standing at the door. Almost as if she was eavesdropping."

"Oh, you saw Delphine?"

"Yeah."

"But why would she eavesdrop on us? Unless she was planning on telling Cristal about the decorations."

"Maybe she was suspecting you of cheating." Amelia leaned forward and took a sip of her water.

"Well, I assure you I love Cristal. In fact, I want to invite you to my wedding this weekend." Blake reached into his suit and handed her an invitation.

"Of course I would love to attend Blake. For old times sake." Amelia grabbed the invitation and placed it in her purse.

~~~

Meanwhile, in the car, Delphine and Fallon were snapping away and recording.

"This is going to be perfect. Cristal's going to dump his ass." Fallon continued taking pictures until they saw Blake and Amelia lean in.

"Oh my God!" The girls snapped pictures as Blake and Amelia ended up kissing.

"We have all of the evidence we need. We need to show these to Cristal right now."

"Couldn't agree with you more Fal." Delphi pulled the car out of the restaurant parking lot and drove home.

~~~

"Blake, why did you kiss me?" Amelia asked.

"I had mad feelings for you in high school."

"You're getting married in like four days."

"I know. But I found out Cristal made a sex tape featuring her ex before we got together.

"Yeah before she met you is a different story, Blake. You're getting married to her."

"Yeah, but she won't know." Blake placed his hands on top of Amelia's.

~~~

Delphine and Fallon pulled the car into the driveway and ran into the house.

"Delphi, Fallon. You two are home late." Anders said as he walked into the foyer holding a vase of white roses.

"Yeah, anyway where's Cristal?" Fallon asked.

"In Mr. Carrington's room."

Fallon and Delphi ran into Blake's bedroom and spotted Cristal brushing her hair.

"Hey Crissy." Delphi greeted as she slid over to the makeup desk.

"Oh hey Delphine, Fallon." Cristal continued brushing her hair and looked into the girls' eyes while brushing.

"So, we want to show you something." Fallon placed her phone on the table and showed Cristal the pictures and videos.

As Cristal watched the videos and stared at the pictures, her facial expression changed from happiness, to sadness, to anger.

"What the hell!" Cristal stood up and stormed downstairs just as the door opened.

Blake walked in and turned to face his wife to be.

"Cristal, you look mad. What's going on?"

"You're what's going on Blake." Cristal walked into Blake's office and closed the door.

Blake followed behind her and closed the door again.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Blake sat down on his chair and laced his fingers together.

"Why did you go out to dinner with another woman?" Cristal asked.

"She's an old friend honey."

"Let me guess, she's coming to the wedding?"

"Yeah she is. I invited her."

"Yeah, over my dead body." Cristal stood up and stormed out of the office and shut the door.