~t e n

After being free from house arrest, Fallon walked towards the door.

"Wait, Fallon!" Cristal shouted.

"What is it Crissy? I'm visiting Delphi today and I want to be there just in time for visiting hours." Fallon turned her back toward Cristal.

"What if I told you that I know who set the fire?"

Fallon turned around slowly.

"What did you say?" She asked.

"I know who set the fire," Cristal said as she and Fallon walked outside.

Cristal took out her phone and held it in front of Fallon's face.

The video was from a few hours before the fire.

Alexis was walking on the lawn holding a propane jug and matches.

She walked into the woods and placed the jugs down and took camp.

"What the hell?" Fallon asked.

The sun went down on the video and Alexis poured the jugs all over the forest floor.

She and a man were talking and then Alexis stood near the edge of the woods.

The fire started and she screamed.

Minutes later Delphine and the family ran out into the backyard.

And then Delphine ran into the woods while in the corner, Alexis and the man ran out of the fire and abandoned Delphine.

"That blonde bitch is going to hell," Fallon said as she stormed into her car and drove to the hospital.

This was important news.

~~~
At the hospital, Delphine woke up from a nap and saw the door swing open.

Fallon stormed in holding her phone.

"Delphi, wait until you see this," Fallon said as she put her phone in Delphine's lap.

She played the video from beginning to end.

"What the hell?!" Delphine shouted as suddenly Adam stormed in.

"Hey, Delphi. You look like you're about to explode." Adam sat down and Fallon walked out.

"Breathe. What's troubling you?"

"Alexis caused the fire. She escaped and left me to die."

"That bitch." Adam said as he sat on the bed. 

"I want her to suffer a horrible accident and get her hospitalized. Too bad that can't happen. But wait it can." Delphine said as she smiled from ear to ear. 

"How are you going to do it?" He asked. 

"I'll figure something out. I just have to talk to a couple of people" Delphine laid down and went to bed that night with a big smile on her face. 

It was time for Alexis to suffer.