~t h i r t e e n

When Delphine walked back into the house with Steven, she saw cops were gathered in the living room.

Alexis walked into the living room and looked panicked.

"Uh hello, Officer. Why are you here? Have you found out who caused the fire?"

"Are you Alexis Carrington?" The police officer asked.

"Yes. Why?"

"You're under arrest for committing arson and destruction of private property." The cop placed handcuffs over Alexis's wrists and dragged her out the door as she screamed.

"So who turned in the video?" Delphine asked.

"I did," Steven said as he walked forward holding a tape.

"Thank you." Delphine walked over and hugged her brother.

"No problem." Steven gave Delphine a smile as he headed upstairs.

"That was some arrest," James commented as he gave Delphine a kiss.

"Yeah. She'll be away for a long time. Arson's a very serious crime."

"I'm glad that she's finally getting what she deserves." James grabbed Delphine's hand and led her upstairs.

"Yeah same. Alexis has made my life hell. Out of all of the things she's done, this has been the worst." Delphine sat down on her bed while James gave her a massage.

"I'm going out with Fallon tonight." Delphine put her heels on and her gold dress.

"Have fun babe." James cupped Delphine's face and kissed her.

"Thank you." Delphine twirled and walked out of her bedroom door.

Fallon was standing at the door wearing a black dress with black heels.

"Fal, you're dressed as if you're going to a funeral." Delphine lightly poked Fallon's arm.

"Oh you know I love wearing black." Fallon walked out the door and slid into her car.

Delphine slid into the passenger seat and started adjusting her hair.

"Are we picking anyone else up?" Delphine asked.

"Yeah. We have to bring Kirby with us."

"That redhead that Blake banned from the manor?"

"Yep. Anders made me bring her because he found out about our plans."

"Damn it." 

"Yeah, but it should be fine." Fallon pulled the car out of the driveway and arrived at a hotel. 

"This is where Kirby lives?" Delphine asked as she looked out of the window.

"Yep. It's actually really cool. I used to visit her all the time." Fallon opened the door and walked towards the entrance with Delphine following. 

Fallon and Delphine headed into the elevator and the doors closed. 

Fallon pressed a button that was shaped like a diamond.

"VIP floor. This is where Kirby is." 

"Damn really?" Delphine asked. 

"Yeah. Impressive right?" Fallon adjusted her hair and walked out of the elevator once it stopped.

"Very." Delphine followed behind her and arrived at Kirby's room. 

Kirby was sitting on the huge couch on her phone. 

"Kirby, we're here! Let's go." Fallon dragged Kirby off the couch and into the elevator. 

Once it stopped on the ground floor, they walked to the car and drove to the club. 

"Here we are, ladies. Club Colby."