Chapter 34- Super Alien Hero Buddy Adventures

Start from the beginning

~💚~

We found the table where Tim Dean was signing autographs. I noticed a cup of coffee next to him. I put my hand up and concentrated as hard as I could. As soon as I felt that the cup was hot enough, I put my hand down. "This will show Tim Dean. NEVER mess with the Tennysons," I thought as I watched him pick up his mug, burn his hand and his mouth.

~💚~

He screamed out in pain and I had a satisfactory smile on my face. I marched right up to his table. "That will teach you to mess with my boyfriend! You scum!" Then I flipped over the table. Ben took all of the pictures and ripped them up. "Hey! That's a Tim Dean original," Tim Dean said. "No it isn't! You're taking ideas from the alien heros on the news. You poser!" I yelled, furious.

~💚~

"My girlfriend's right. Come up with your own ideas and material for once," Ben said before grabbing my hand and leaving. We found Gwen said she could see that I was still fuming. "Hey, don't worry, Paige. You taught that creep a lesson. So, how hot did you make his coffee?" She asked. "He burned his hand and mouth." "Impressive Paige. Now that's what I'm talking about!" She said as we high fived.

~💚~

"Come on, princess. Let's give Tim Dean some more destructive criticism," Ben said as he activated the Omnitrix and was now Heatblast. We turned around and saw that someone was in trouble. "It's Kangaroo Commando. He needs help." Then he went off to help his hero. "Who are you?" I heard Kangaroo Commando ask Ben. "Just your all time biggest fan," He said. "Is that why you're trying to ruin my stunt show?" Kangaroo Commando said.

~💚~

"Sorry, I can fix this. No problem," Ben said. But the next thing I knew, there was a fireball coming toward Gwen and I. She grabbed me and we moved out of the way. "Hey! It was an accident," He said, defensively. "Great show, huh? So realistic. I think we'll be able to see better from over there," Gwen said. "Who put you up to this? Tim Dean? Isn't it enough he knocked my TV show off the air with that stupid cartoon of his? Now he has to ruin my live shows, too?" Kangaroo Commando said.

~💚~

Finally, I had enough, I ran as fast as I could to help Ben. "Hey! Let him go right now! Or else... you'll get worse than Tim Dean did," I said. "Stay back, princess. Oh, I get Hollywood," He said before blasting off. Suddenly, Ben ended up in the pool. "All in a day's work for this superhero," Kangaroo Commando said as he bowed.

~💚~

"Ben, you OK?" I asked, worriedly. "Yeah. I'm going to be Kangaroo Commando's partner!" He said, excitedly. "More like his punching bag," Gwen and I said. "Kangaroo Commando isn't so much of a role as a way of life. I do my own stunts. I even build my own gadgets and special effects," Kangaroo Commando said. "This guy is really starting to get on my nerves!" I thought. I looked over at Ben and saw he had a huge smile on his face.

~💚~

I rolled my eyes but didn't say anything. "This guy's a total fake!" I thought. "I can't believe we're missing the Stars with Scars Horror Movie Makeup Demonstration for this," Gwen said, irritated. "No thanks, Gwen. I can't stand horror movies. I get nightmares," I said. "North. That was pretty low, stealing Fiery Buddy to try and save your pathetic stunt show," Tim Dean said.