Prologue

We see a black-haired 9 years old boy in a nearby park doing some push-ups as sweat ran down his body. For a 9 year old, his body was toned with little muscles. This boy is Y/n L/n-Bael, the second son of the Head of the Bael family.

He lives with his mother in the human world since his father exiled them since his mother is human and his half-human. His half-brother Sairaorg would sometimes visit him and and to also help train him.

(I'll make Sairaorg a little bit older)

Unlike Sairaorg, Y/n has the signature Power of Destruction the Bael family inherits but still got exiled. Now he was on his way home as he passed by some neighboring houses. He passed by his neighbor who was tending the plants.

Y/n: "Hello Ms. Hasegawa."

Chisato Hasegawa is an stunningly attractive woman with sexy hip-length black hair that has bangs hanging on the right side with two ahoges, green eyes, a mole under her left eye, red round glasses, one earring on her left ear and a voluptuous figure. She works at a school near their neighborhood.

Chisato: "Hi there Y/n dear, just finished exercising?"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Chisato: "Hi there Y/n dear, just finished exercising?"

Y/n: "Yup, I'm going home now. I don't want Mom to get worried."

Chisato: "You are such a sweet boy, now go on ahead. We don't want your mom to get even worried, do we?"

Y/n: "Yeah, she gets pretty crazy when I'm not home in time. See you Ms. Hasegawa."

With a wave, Y/n jogged to his house as Chisato waved back with a smile seeing the ever energetic boy since she moved a year ago. When Y/n walked inside, he shouted to his mom knowing he was back.

Y/n: "Mom! I'm home!"

All he got was a tackle by an unknown figure as he looked down and saw red hair.

???: "Y/n! It's good to see you again!"

It was his cousin Rias Gremory. He was close with both her and her older brother Sirzechs.

Y/n: "Rias? It's a surprise to see you here."

Rias: "Mother and I decided to visit and bring food. Come on!"

Rias dragged Y/n by his arm and pulled him towards the living room where he saw his mother Cynthia L/n and his Auntie Venelana Gremory.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
The Red Dragon of Domination (M!Reader X DxD X Crossover)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें