Childbirth, Lord Raven, and separations

Start from the beginning

Suddenly Padme whimpers Droid said "Ooh-bah, ooh-bah" Obi Wan and Anakin watch Padme breathing erratically "Ooh-bah" Padme shouting then they hear another baby crying Anakin look to see the Droid holding the 2nd baby "Ee-see-tah oy-dah" Obi Wan said "It's a girl" I look at Padme who said "Leia" The Droid holds the baby to Anakin who holds Leia and show her to Padme who smiles to see her.

Meanwhile Axel is in a fully black suit then moving above him is a mask that starts to lower towards Axel it opens a line before the cover goes on and activates while Axel conscious looks to see it his eyes widen a bit before the mask is place on him Axel wheezing and hissing suddenly a mechanical breathing is heard.

Padme breathing, she ask "Obi Wan, Ani" Anakin said "We're right here" Padme breaths heavily she said "There's good in Axel" She heavily breaths again looking at them " You both know" Padme moves her head "There is good in him" Anakin and Obi Wan stare at Padme and he gives Luke to Padma who takes him holding close and Anakin hold her hand with Leia in his arms while Yoda and Aayla stare at them.

Meanwhile slowly the table is being lifted to reveal Lord Raven steam hisses mechanical breathing the table stops, and Raven move his head standing to the side is Sidious who said "Lord Raven" Raven mechanical breathing "Can you hear me" Raven said "Yes, Master" His voice is deep voice Raven turns to Sidious "What happened to me, Master"?

He stares at him "I remember fighting Anakin and Obi Wan" Sidious mouth open a bit "Are they dead" Sidious said "It seems, you have lost your battle against them the Jedi have escaped" Shock Raven said "That's, that's not true" He looks down "The Jedi died" He move his arm "They all died" The room starts to shake Raven moaning and the Medical Droids start to break.

Raven got out of his restraints walk forward leaning forward groaning the lights all flicker until they turned red while Sidious smiles Raven spread his arms roars in frustration and lighting came out of his hands.

The Blockade Runner is heading for Naboo inside a room is Organa, Obi Wan, Anakin and Aayla sitting at a table Anakin looks up he ask "What do we do now" Yoda said "Hidden, safe the children must be kept" Leaning in Aayla said "We have to take them somewhere where the Sith will not sense their presence" Organa nods and Yoda said "Hmm, split up they should be".

Anakin leans in he said "I should talk to Padme about this" Nodding Yoda said "Go, Skywalker" Anakin gets up and leaves the room he makes a few corners and opens a door revealing Padme resting with Luke and Leia in her arms seeing him Padme said "Ani" Anakin enters the room closing the door he ask "How are you feeling"

Smiling Padme said "Still need to keep resting but our children are fine" Anakin smiles at her placing his hands on their heads but Padme notice the look on his face "Ani, what's wrong" Frowning taking a breath Anakin said "Padme..." He looks at her "...after everything that happened since the purge we need to separate"

Frowning Padme ask "You mean you have to leave" Anakin nods but he said "We have to hide our children from the Sith" Padme frowns but she knew he's right looking to him she ask "What's going to Luke and Leia" Anakin said "I'm going to take Luke with me to Tatooine and I was thinking that Senator Organa can take Leia" Lowering her head Padme said "Promise me your keep them safe"

Anakin stares at Padme who begins to cry "Promise me, Ani" Holding her hand tightly Anakin said "I promise, Padme" He leans in and kiss her forehead "Get some rest" Anakin lets go and leaves as Padme comforts Luke and Leia who both begin to cry while Anakin enters the room catching Yoda, Aayla, Obi Wan and Organa's attention Anakin sits down "Padme agrees"

He turns his chair Organa said "My wife and I will take the girl" They look to him "We've always talked about of adopting a baby girl" He looks at each of them "She will be loved with us" Nodding Anakin said "Take good care of her" Organa nods.