Chapter 7: Unknown

This man was tested on in the middle of this hell before it had reached the others in their journey of this apocalypse. He's had many years into the survival of the human race against the zombies even the ones that were as tall as skyscrapers or like radio towers. With him he was 8'0 tall with red-orange hair, blue eyes, and had to resort to wearing the armored clothes that he took from the lab when he was genetically changed. He used to be 5'5 tall and a normal human but now, he was like the towering zombies but no decaying effect or even a hunger for flesh and guts. He resides in a rather large factory, in which the human strength from his new genetics, moved all the machines out to make room for supplies and for him to set his axe made for his height. This man was once known by a name he knew but when in the labs, his name given was subject 21-15. This was a name that has haunted him over the years he was changed forever.

The giant man walks around a specific set area that was around his temporary home to clear it of any zombies and what he called towers. Towers were the zombies whom got modified like him and were unlucky to be turnt into zombies in the process. He lets out a sigh of exhaustion that was in the form of his history in this apocalypse, "Seems like there'll never be a break from all this. I hope it hasn't spread too far. I ended that years ago before it got too far for a damn reason."

He walks around with thoughts all around as he remembers the government hiding all traces of the last outbreak before it moved to another state when it had started out in the southern states. Now with him being back in the states, he fears that it has spread further than he could ever expect and would take longer to stop. His mind scrambled with so many thoughts that he had to shake his head to bring himself back to reality.

"Might as well kill a few towers while I'm out here." He says as he steps closer to a few towers lurking around. He readies his fists as he wanted to further test his strength and wondered if he was immune to this virus if he was ever to be bitten. He gets close enough to swing his arm so that his fist makes an explosive impact to the side of the head of the zombie, sending it soaring. The zombie lands on the ground hard and dead from the impact of the man's explosive punch. He readies himself again before throwing another punch in excitement from being able to kill towers in just a punch. After he kills the remaining towers in the area in which leaves him panting a little. "Enhanced strength? Check. Stamina levels? Just piss poor."

With that, he returns to his factory home to get some rest. He was surprised he could even still sleep with his new body, one thing he was glad of.  He makes his way to the bed he made out of hay and just jumps into the rather giant haystack of a bed. He had gotten all of this hay from a farm and hauled back a good amount of big rolls of hay. His eyes were beginning to feel like they had heavy weights on them so he complied and closed them fully. Easily falling into a deep slumber in a matter of just a few minutes like he had always been able to, as if it was one of his talents before all this happened.

This is the rough patch of a man with a haunting label of 21-15 that his real name remains unknown. A man whom has to live his life now as living proof of being an experiment that has brought changes to his life that will remain until he dies.