Unsure what that comment was supposed to mean, Olivia slumped back down against Spencer, accepting the bowl that was offered to her.

"Don't start with that," Jordan picked right back up, "I try to do things I know you like, but you're constantly shutting me down."

"The bare minimum isn't "stuff I like," Jordan!"

After they both finished their servings, Olivia placed their bowls on the table then crawled back into Spencer's lap. She figured if they were forced to stay, she might as well get comfortable. Reading her body language, he wrapped his arm around her waist, laying her against his chest.

As the shots kept firing, Olivia started to zone out. Her fingers mindlessly stroked against Spencer's ear, providing him some affection whenever he got roped into the conversation. But after a while, they stopped acknowledging him all together.

Twenty minutes later, Olivia was staring at the wall when she felt Spencer's grip tighten on her waist, signaling to her that he had reached his limit.

"You know what," Olivia spoke up, interrupting the back and forth, "we're gonna go."

"Yea, it's getting late," Spencer held Olivia's waist, lifting them both off of the couch, "thank you for dinner."

"No need to get up," Olivia waved at Simone and Jordan who were gaping up at them as if they just remembered they had company, "we'll let ourselves out."

Embarrassed, Simone scrambled to get up, "I'm so sorry. Do you guys want to take home some leftovers?"

"No, really, it's okay," Spencer insisted, guiding Olivia out of the room, his chest pressed up against her back.

"Alright well, we'll see you guys next week for Dad's birthday?" Jordan tried to redeem himself.

"Yea, see you guys whenever," Olivia called as Spencer helped her with her coat.

Rushing out the door, they walked to the car in silence, making sure they far enough from the front door before verbalizing any thoughts. 

In the safety of their car, Spencer turned to Olivia, "well at least the food was good."

"What were you thinking about in there?" Olivia giggled as Spencer pulled out of the drive way.

"Your ass pressed up against me," he answered honestly, "you?"

"Some groceries I need to order," Olivia replied, letting the car go silent. After receiving a sideways glance from Spencer, she smirked, "and the way your tongue was rolling over my clit this morning. I replayed the whole scene in my head."

"Twice, actually," she added, pensively, "they really wouldn't shut up. Then I started thinking about that thing you did last week, where you blew on it, real slow..."

"Girl, don't make me pull over," Spencer slowed the car down, a mischievous look in his eyes. 

"Keep going," she laughed, pointing towards the road in front of them.

By the time they got home, the sexual tension had risen to an all time high. After watching Spencer stumble to get the door open, Olivia raced him to living room, throwing her bag on the couch before yanking her shirt off. As she unbuttoned her jeans, she stared lustfully at Spencer, letting the heat build while he followed her lead.

When they were down to their underwear, Spencer closed the space between them, pressing himself against her backside. Feeling him hard and ready for her, Olivia let out a deep moan. She could feel herself throb, but knew he was going to make her wait. He wanted her at peak desire.

Wrapping her hand behind his neck, she guided him as he licked and sucked down her neck. His hands roamed down her body, making sure no spot went untouched.

"I can't wait any longer," she moaned after several minutes, trying to turn herself around to face him.

Releasing his mouth from her, he slipped his hand under her thong, palming her ass as he guided the fabric down her legs. When she stepped out of her panties, he took a few steps back, his eyes slowly grazing up her body, admiring her every curve before stopping at her face. His breath stilled as he took her in.

"Hurry," she bit her bottom lip, breaking him out of his trance, "I need you."

Her body felt like it was on fire as she watched Spencer pull down his boxers, her eyes instinctively shooting downwards once he was free. Moving towards her, Spencer quickly thought through all the ways he could take her.

Settling on one of her favorites, he lifted her up, hitching her legs around his waist. One arm wrapped around her waist while the other guided himself to her entrance. She moaned as he slowly lowered her onto his length. Once he was all the way in, a deep groan rumbled through his body, sending pleasure through hers.

Satisfied that he was finally inside her, Olivia took his head in her hands, kissing him desperately while he carried her to the kitchen. With each step, he shifted a little inside her, causing her to moan against his mouth.

"Hold tight," his voice dropped as he set her on the counter. Spreading her legs, he looped his arms under her knees before picking her back up. She gasped, quickly wrapping her arms around his neck as he hit deep inside her. Knowing what would happen in this position, she braced herself for what was coming. 

"You're so wet," he growled as he began to thrust into her, his hands spreading her cheeks to increase his access. As he picked up his pace, her wetness dripped down onto his upper thigh. 

The sounds of their fucking echoed through the room. Lost in the pleasure, she clung onto him for dear life, their sweaty bodies making it harder for her to find her grip.

"You won't be walking tomorrow," he groaned as he kept an impressive rhythm. His career provided him with a stamina most men only dreamed of.

"Right there," she moaned, digging her nails into his back. The warmth that had been building within her quickly spread as he hit her spot. "Fuuuck, it's coming," she cried as he pulled out and filled her up one more time. Feeling her orgasm course through her body, her face contorted against neck as her muscles spasmed around him.

As he carried her back to the couch, he paused his thrusts to switch positions. Laying her down on the couch, he spread her legs, holding her open with one hand on each thigh. Hovering over her, he pressed himself back into her. Before he was able to get too deep, her hand came up to his chest, "I don't know if I can take any more."

"I'm almost there, baby," he held still, catching her gaze, "let me cum inside you." He knew she loved the feeling. 

Seeing the look in his eye, she nodded her head through her shaky breaths. His grunts filled the room as he worked for his climax, trying to control himself to not cause her any more discomfort. 

From her spot below him, she watched as he closed his eyes, thrusting one last time before releasing into her. His face relaxed as he finally slipped out. Using the last of his energy, he flipped them over so that she was laying on top of him. To cool down a bit, she sat up on him, straddling his waist.

In her post-orgasmic bliss, Olivia traced her fingers along his abs, admiring the love of her life. "I'm so glad our bickering phase only lasted a few days," she eventually let out.

"I had to end that shit real quick when you sent me to the other room," Spencer laughed, his hands creeping up her waist.

"I don't know how Simone could go two weeks," Olivia moaned lightly as Spencer brushed his thumb back and forth against her nipple.

"Jordan's wylin, and that's all I got to say about that," Spencer brought his other hand to her ass, pulling her body forward along his chest.

"Again?" she raised her eyebrows at him.

"Girl, if it were up to me, I wouldn't go two hours without you," he smirked before lifting her onto his lips.

_____________________________________

Wrong story update, but whatever