Slender x Insane Fem! Reader (Forced/Stockholmed Lemon)

Magsimula sa umpisa

It takes the meds some time to kick in but when it does Y/N dreams. She dreams of the tall faceless man she saw. She didn't know who or what he was but she wanted to see him. Wanted to meet the creature that had begun to haunt her dreams. She's confined to bed for three days, the doctors changing her meds so she wasn't so 'amped' up. She sits in one of the soft chairs in the day room, curled up as she stares blankly out the window. It felt like it was always raining here. There was no dry day and it made her miss the sun so much. She wanted to feel the warmth on her skin again!

"Hey Y/N. Ready for your meds?" Her nurse asks, resting a gentle hand on her shoulder.

Y/N startles at this but calms when she sees who was disturbing her thoughts, giving her a soft smile. She accepts the meds and water, downing both and showing she had swallowed all of it before she returns to staring out the window. She doesn't hear the whispers around her. She doesn't hear the doctors and nurses discussing what to do with Y/N. Had she finally lost it? They all knew she wasn't crazy. Hell, her words did have a bit of truth to them. No one was truly innocent. Still, she almost messed up a lot of lives so she had to be carted off here. She was just misunderstood but the doctor's weren't paid to justify her actions. They were paid to keep her on meds and confined away from 'normal' society.

Y/N gets out of her chair and heads back to her room, looking out at the expanse of trees in hopes of seeing the tall man again. She tilts her head when she notices a big crack in her window. She presses on the glass and watches as more cracks appear, her eyes shining with excitement. She waits until bed time so she doesn't draw suspicion to herself, slipping out from under her covers once the night guard has finished his first round. She wraps her sheet around her hands and pushes on the glass with all her might, her hand shooting out through a hole. She cuts her arm on the glass but she pays no mind, forcing a whole big enough for her body before she climbs through. The world around her seems to darken as she makes a run for the gate, her heart racing in her chest. Freedom!

The gate is unlatched and she's able to easily slip through before running into the forest, crying with relief at being able to taste freedom again. Her tears are hot and salty as they stream down her cheeks, mixing with the cold of the rain as it falls around her. Still, she's not cold. She's reveling in the feeling of the rain again and everything seems to actually feel right with the world for once. She wanders through the forest and just enjoys being with nature again. She finds a small creek and follows it, figuring there had to be a cave or something nearby right? She'd be lucky if she didn't freeze to death but she didn't actually care much. Death didn't scare her. She follows the creek by walking along the bank, yelping when she slips and lands in the water. She climbs out and strips from her clothes, tossing them elsewhere.

She didn't need them anymore! She'd just be one with nature! She goes to turn around but runs into a strong stomach, her eyes widening as she slowly looks up. She gasps and stumbles back when she sees who it was, her head being rational for once and sending alarm bells ringing. She turns and she bolts but she doesn't make it far. A snake like appendage grabs her by the ankle and she falls to the ground. More appendages wrap around her body until she can no longer move, squirming as best she can to put up some kind of fight. The tall creature undoes his pants and her color drains from her face at the sheer size of his sex, wondering how the hell he intended to make that fit inside her.

"Trust me. I can do it," A voice echoes in her head.

She's shocked into silence and the tall man returns to her body, his hands gentle as they knead her breasts. She grits her teeth to hide the pleasure she was feeling, shivering when his fingers gently twist her nipples. Not a lot, but enough to stimulate her body. His hands slide along her body, gently stroking her neck. How easily he could snap it but that's not his intention. He had been watching her for years now, waiting for the right moment to make his move. He saw her snap. Drawing him in blood on the wall. For a woman who only has her fingers to paint with she did remarkably well. He hovers over her and rubs his sex against hers, getting the natural lubrication her body had made for him. She was responding very nicely much to his delight.