Kelly, Beyoncé's third in command and most trusted advisor, is sat on the kingpin's left side. The radiant, curly haired woman appears serious, just as Beyoncé is. Unlike Solange, no smile makes its way onto her face.

The third in command doesn't like Solange's style. She finds the younger woman's smirking, and her quiet snickering immature, and quite frankly, annoying. Kelly doesn't think the light skinned woman deserves to be her superior, but hey, nepotism. She has no choice but to accept it.

Kelly brings a glass of red wine up to her lips, taking the tiniest sip, before setting the glass back down. She squints and focuses her eyes on Megan, Robyn, and Michelle, the only three women in the room who seem to be in the hot seat.

They sit across the table, separated from their bosses. Kelly observes them closely, looking to find any inconsistencies in their body language. She is the brains of the operation, after all. Second to Beyoncé at least, whom they all refer to as 'King' or 'BK.' Her birth name is never used when they're working.

"Well?" Beyoncé reiterates, her voice rising slightly in volume. "I'm not the one who called this meeting. I shouldn't have to repeat myself."

Suddenly, Solange is scoffing from her position beside the kingpin and cracking her knuckles in irritation.

"Man..." she starts, her voice raspy from the joint she smoked right before walking into the office. And if her dilated pupils and bloodshot eyes are any indication, she's probably had a little powder on the side, too. "These bitches are playing games with you King," Solange says slowly. "I don't think they take you seriously. Don't you think you should do something about it?"

"She knows what she's doing," Kelly suddenly interrupts, looking at Solange pointedly. "Maybe you should just let BK do the talking, hmm?"

"Shut your mouth, bitch," Solange bites back, clearly offended that Kelly still has the audacity to talk down on her despite her lower rank. "Shut your mouth before I put a bullet in it."

"That's enough," Beyoncé groans. She slams her hand down on the wooden table, causing it to shake. "Both of you."

The woman in charge is suddenly clicking the safety off her weapon, causing Megan, Robyn, and Michelle to shift in their seats. The sound is awfully noticeable in the room that has quickly grown quiet.

"Here's how it gonna go down," Beyoncé begins, taking a deep breath. She grabs hold of her gun, pressing her finger onto the trigger lightly. "You three have five seconds to tell me what the fuck is going on, before I just close my eyes and shoot. I'll kill all of you one by one, it makes no difference to me," the kingpin says with a shrug of her shoulders, leaning back into her chair.

Beyoncé only stares them down once more for a quick moment before Megan, as Beyoncé expected, is the first to make a move to speak.

Megan, who often likes to go by the name "Stallion" or "Stalli" for short, is the youngest of the gang's top inner circle. She moved up the ranks rather quickly, much faster than members who are older than her and who have been a part of their crew much longer than she has. Megan is constantly trying to prove herself to the kingpin, and show that she's worthy of sitting by the billionaire's side.

When Megan's parents died years ago, she was all alone, desperate to find a sense of family, and eager to restart her life somewhere new. Megan eventually found herself in New York, and in the company of the famed philanthropist Beyoncé Knowles, who she had heard of before.