Chapter 6: Possessive Jeon

Start from the beginning

"What? I don't get it. You didn't know, but why did you ask?"

"Because it was supposed to be a joke." Taehyung thought it's cute how Jungkook treats Jimin, so he shot out a funny question.

"Oh wait. Like you were just making a joke? You were not serious about that question."

"No, and I didn't expect you to answer. I thought it was a joke too when you started telling a story, and then I figured it's real. Didn't have a heart to stop you. I'm sorry." Taehyung chuckles playfully. He's trying to hold his laugh.

"You're not sorry." Jimin narrows his eyes.

"Actually I am not." Taehyung admits. "Your secret is safe with me. You know that."

"Please don't let it slip ever. You fucking brat." Jimin gets up and starts to walk. It's almost class time.

Taehyung follows. He puts his arm around Jimin's shoulder. "I'm your soulmate. Don't get mad at me."

"I'm not mad. Just you know. Jungkook is still mad about me telling you everything and not him about San Francisco. If he knows that you know, he'll be even more mad." Jimin almost lets out a pout. "I don't want to fight."

"Yes, I know how possessive Jungkook is." Taehyung laughs playfully.

"And you enjoy it when he's mad." Jimin adds.

"I can't take that best friend's place from him. I'm the soulmate. Anyways, how long have you been in love with him?" Taehyung asks while they're walking to their classroom.

"Oh like after months we had sex, I started to realize. Like I was jealous when people hit on him or checked him out. I also started to imagine what it would be like to do romantic stuff with Jungkook. That's when."

"Oh my god. I thought it was just a crush." Taehyung gives another shocked expression. "Jiminie pabo, you sure can't shut up around your soul mate."

"That question was supposed to be a joke too?"

"Yes, but now that I know, I'll also make sure to keep this secret." Taehyung then pulls Jimin into a hug. A long tight hug in the middle of the hallway. He knows an outgoing Jimin is never comfortable with his real feelings. Rubbing Jimin's head gently, he smiles brighter when he feels Jimin hugs him back as tight. "Must have been mentally exhausted keeping it all to yourself."

"You can't imagine." Jimin says as he rests his head on Taehyung's chest. "You know I love you right?"

"I know." Taehyung smiles. "And you know I've got your back." He adds before he gives Jimin a peck on his forehead. They're close. That close that they are comfortable with public displays of affection.

"This feels really nice." They're still hugging. Jimin doesn't let go. He closes his eyes and embraces the warmth Taehyung gives him.

"Oh hello again Jungkook." Taehyung waves at Jungkook who's walking toward them. He can't read Jungkook's expression, but it's always entertaining for him to see Jungkook being possessive over Jimin. Nothing new.

"Hello." Jungkook gives a smile that doesn't reach his eyes.

"Jungkook?" Jimin turns his head to his best friend. "Done revising?" Asking while he's still in Tae's embrace.

"Mhm. I'm heading to class now." Jungkook informs, staring at Taehyung's hand on Jimin's waist.

"Ok. Should we go too?" Jimin asks Taehyung with a soft smile. Three of them have the same class.

"Let's go." Taehyung then pokes Jimin's nose before he lets go. If he's not wrong, he thinks Jungkook suddenly shifts his gaze away from his actions.