Chapter 16 : Look who it is

Start from the beginning

But it's too difficult.

"Oujo Chan, Are you listening?"

Childe looks at you while walking.

You locked eyes with Childe and nodded.

He sighs and looks back at Kaeya.

"Continue."

"As I was saying, He might be nowhere near Liyue Harbor since he did say he goes to mountains. Although, I'm not sure where."

"He mentioned where he goes to you?"

"Yes, That's what Mr. Zhongli said to me before he left I suppose? I forgot when."

You and Paimon are just listening, normally you four were close to Liyue.

Finally at Liyue, The Four of you split up. Although Paimon was the one accompanying you.

Before going to the mountains, all of you had to make sure if Zhongli was there or not. Which eventually you all go back to the place where you all split up.

Although, It seems like Childe was the first one there.

"Your here." Childe faces you crossing his arms.

You nodded and slowly looked around.

"Kaeya isn't here yet?" You looked back at Childe.

He looked confused and shook his head.

"He did say that he'll come back here quickly."

Childe slowly widens his eyes and slightly coughs.

"I just remembered he doesn't know what directions he's going at Liyue since he has never really been here."

You took out a slight laugh out of your mouth looking away from Childe.

"We should probably look for him.." You sighed and cleared your throat looking back at Childe.

Childe smiles and nods as an response.

The three of you then searched for Kaeya, asking each people you see if they've seen him.

No sign.

At all.

Until..

"An blue haired guy? I saw a person that has an eye patch at their right eye. And he has an Mondstadt like outfit, He went somewhere at the left." The three of you nodded and ran to the left side of the place.

"Thank you!" You shouted out loud for the person to hear you.

The three of you looked around seeing a lot of people around the place. The three of you walked inside the crowd finding Kaeya.

Childe slowly looks up at the crowd to see an blue haired person, Which Childe was correct it was Kaeya.

"Hey- Yes, Excuse me. Sorry, sorry." Childe slightly sneaks to the little spaces of the crowd reaching to Kaeya.

Childe taps Kaeya's shoulder as Kaeya looked at the back of him revealing Childe, You and Paimon.

"Hey- Let's go somewhere that has lesser people." Kaeya mumbles out to the three of you.

After getting out of the crowd the four of you went to somewhere less crowded.

"Where were you, Kaeya?" You asked Kaeya as You and Childe were concerned.

"Trying to find.. Mr. Zhongli?" Kaeya slowly puts his right eyebrow up, confused.

The three of you sighed and went to look for Zhongli around the mountains.

As for a while the four of you never found him at the mountains. But you did remember a place where he mostly goes alone, Mt. Aocang.

After arriving you four saw the brunette but he was with someone.

Zhongli was sitting down, a person was standing behind him.

As you four went closer and closer, The person had a large hat..

"Scaramouche?" Childe mumbled it out looking quite terrified.

Scaramouche turns around as well turns Zhongli's head quite a bit, revealing a knife close to Zhongli.

"Why, isn't it Tartaglia, And The Three. Kaeya, Paimon.." Scaramouche slowly looks at you and gives a smug on his face.

"And the Traveler."
--------------------------------------------------------------
BRO I'M SORRY IF I'M LATE AND ALL OF THAT SO I'M SORRY, AND YEAH

I'LL SHOW YOU GUYS IF I GET XIAO OR NOT,

I HOPE YOU ALL GET THE CHARACTERS YOU WANT HAPPY BELATED NEW YEAR AND I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT YEAR OF 2022 <3333

(She's so HOTTTT)

(1494 words)