Chapter 16 : Look who it is

Comincia dall'inizio

You slightly nodded and slowly lay down on the bed.

He slowly put it's down to your forehead and softly pats it down to slightly stick on your forehead.

"There, much better. Are you comfortable?" Childe tries to assure if you're alright or not, he must be worried.

"Mhm." You hummed your words out as an response looking up at him.

"That's good, Now go back to sleep. Let's go to Liyue, Okay? We'll go check on Xiansheng." Childe gently holds your hand, kissing your knuckles.

After a few seconds, He let's go and leaves the room.

4 am..

5 am..

6 am..

7 am..

8 am..

"Traveler, Are you awake?" The familiar voice slowly wakes you up, your eyes slightly widening.

"There you are! Come on, Let's go to Liyue. Childe and the others are waiting for us." Paimon smiles holding your hand.

Although you felt much better than last night. You slowly stood up and grabbed your clothes at the side of the room.

"I'm going to change, you can wait with the others." Paimon nods and flies out of the room to the outside of the headquarters.

You then wore your usual clothes as always and after that was done you went outside the room and walked out of the headquarters.

"I'm here." As the three of them heard your voice they turned around to face you.

"You're finally here! Now come on, Paimon needs Sticky Honey Roast on the way." Paimon went first and flew to good hunter. You sighed and looked at the two.

"I suppose we should follow your little companion." Childe slightly smiles.

You and Kaeya nodded.

The three of you eventually followed Paimon to good hunter and bought Sticky Honey Roast for her.

"How about you, Do you want to eat anything Oujo Chan? Since you haven't ate any breakfast of course." Childe faced you, asking.

You shook your head as a response.

Childe gives a slight sigh looking back to good hunter.

"Alright, Off to Liyue!" Your eyes widened, confused.

"Liyue? Hey, We're not allowed to be there-"

"We're just going to visit Xiansheng. It's fine if you don't want to come with us Oujo Chan, Just tell us."

You slightly scoffed and crossed your arms.

"Fine then, I'll come with you three."

Childe slightly smiles as the four of you journeyed to Liyue.

Still journeying to Liyue, you're still thinking about your dream.

You have to connect the dots before that person dies and sacrifices themselves. It might be some other day that'll happen so you can take time to think who it is.

But it isn't Kaeya cause he's tan.

Not Paimon either.

Maybe Scaramouche, Zhongli or Childe.