After admiring her self for few more minutes, she got dressed up into a simple yet elegant fitting gown. Of course with the help of Lyllia, who suddenly appeared to help her, maybe after noticing that she was trying to get dressed without the help of maids.

Part of the reason why Amerllyis wanted to dress herself was because she wanted to avoid wearing the corset and just wear a dress she made herself with creation magic. She already had slim waist, how much more smaller would she want to look?

Who said creation magic was destined great things? For Amerllyis, who was very creative and lazy, she could make these everyday things with just a thought. But of course, one had to be clear on how it is made too.

She couldn't create a vacuum cleaner or a robot out of thin air, she'd have to be clear on how it is made to create one. If she had made a robot without knowing clearly the stuffs, it'd only malfunction.

As such, she had gone through every books in the kingdom's library to help herself making her a self proclaimed proficient magician.

"How could lady wear a dress without a corset? It will only bring disgrace to your precious self... Blah blah" Lyllia started the topic on how to behave like a lady, once again proving herself as the most nagging person other than Veronica, who was Amerllyis' mother.

"I understand, I understand" Amerllyis hastily stopped Lyllia from speaking anymore whilst looking completely helpless. "I remember not seeing you travelling with us. How are you here though?"

"I might be a lady's lady in waiting but I am also a hidden gaurd assigned by His Esteemed self to protect the lady. So I have always been behind the lady" Lyllia calmly explained as she helped her lady with the corset.

"Can you please stop speaking so formally? At least when we're alone, Lyll. Just call me Llyse like you always used to when I was young"

"... Lady Llyse" Lyllia called, looking somewhat helpless albeit her expressionless face to which Amerllyis replied with a silly yet much more genuine smile.

                      ________________

It was time to leave for Cyllia as they had already stayed for 6 days. Amerllyis watched her mother saying her goodbyes to grandmother and her brother who talking to her cousin in a seemingly serious way and sighed deeply.

It was about time she realised, she really did not have any girlfriends! Even in her previous life, she had only had one cute and kind girlfriend. She never made more as she couldn't because the girls wouldn't want to be her friend. Everytime she tried, she'd only receive an eye roll.

Yuki only became close with her because she herself was beautiful and popular. You couldn't say she wasn't wealthy but who wasn't in a elite school filled almost with wealthy students? Oh, she also felt pity for Amerllyis who was friendless. Reason was that she(Yuki) was also in a similar situation in the past. Sigh, the world was cruel to beauties!

There was also a time when Amerllyis got herself many friends yet in the end, they left her when her father was almost in the verge of bankruptcy. Thankfully, it was saved and the company only grew, becoming one of the largest company in Japan. It was depressing and embarrassing for Amerllyis who thought she had good eyes in making friends.

It was also an eye opener as she became more careful and didn't make close friends easily. Well, she also became friendless until Yuki lightened her life.

Amerllyis who had been thinking of her depressing past sighed once again whilst shaking her head. She promised herself to make girlfriends when she reached home! She had only realised that growing up, she was surrounded with those freaking capture targets who she been trying to avoid. She had tried her best to avoid but it was in vain.

The crown prince always disturbed her and so did his entourage who were always with him like Ezekiel and Leo. Her brother didn't count, he had already strayed away from the original story line, he was supposed to be close to the prince but now, it was a miracle if they were seen talking for more than 5 minutes.

K and Lyll was also with her for years. K was a black bellied bastard who always liked to play with her so he didn't count as a friend while Lyll was more like her elder sister. She really didn't have friends! ╥﹏╥

"What's wrong? Not feeling well?" It wasn't known when but Zero was already beside her looking at her deeply, with concern.

"Brother~ I have no friends~!(Ω Д Ω)" Amerllyis dragged her voice in pity to herself who reportedly had no friends. How disheartened was she!?

It was only for a moment but Zero looked at her in a complicated manner before changing to his cold face. Of course, Amerllyis who was drowning in misery didn't notice.

"Did you grew up lonely?" And bam, Amerllyis looked as if she received a blow yet also looked like she totally agreed. All in all, she looked constipated. End story.

"Sigh, Make friends when we reach home" Zero patted her head naturally. It was done so to comfort her but he only received a pout and a 'Hmph' from his sister.

"Who said I wasn't gonna? And why do keep patting my head? I'm almost an adult now, you shouldn't pat me. It'd make me look too pampered" Amerllyis removed her brother's hand as she smiled gently and gracefully while speaking words that didn't seem like 'an almost adult' as she claimed to be.

"Let's go, Zero sweetie and baby Llyse."

And as such, they left Narcissari through a portal created by the kingdom. Why didn't the portal exist in other kingdoms, you say? It was a secret. Every kingdoms had their own speciality and no matter how friendly, they wouldn't share to other than their own people.

Narcissari was very advanced in magic so they had already created a portal which could make them reach another place in a second. But it was a secret no other kingdoms knew. Cyllia was lucky to know about it because of their relations as in-laws. In this way, the mages who specialised in inventions were already researching.

"Nica, visit again with my grandchildren. Don't come alone next time!"

                        _______________

"We're home!"

                      ________________

A/N: Phew, finally finished another chapter. It has been a long time since I updated a chapter. Well, it's partly because I'm lazy but more specifically I have not much inspiration. Apologies~

Anyways, stay safe. This author is gonna go watch Ateez. Bye! ♡'・ᴗ・'♡