🍂 chapter-13🍂

Start from the beginning

Drool start to drip from jungkook's corner of mouth but he didn't stopped taehyung. The elder was literally devouring his lips and he is loving it.

When they can't go further they broke the kiss. Both were panting heavily. Taehyung looks at jungkook who had his eyes closed, cheeks tinted red while lips swollen and glossy.

Taehyung can't control himself and again smashed his lips on jungkook's whose hold around taehyung tighten more. Taehyung kissed him more passionately this time.

Jungkook punched taehyung's chest lightly when he was out of breath. With a last peck on his lips taehyung broke the kiss. He pressed his forehead against jungkook's.

"You really love me?" Taehyung asked panting.

"Yes i really love you hyungie more than anything in this world." Jungkook confessed breathing heavily staring into his eyes.

"Then don't leave me ever." Taehyung said with little vulnerability.

"I will not hyungie." Jungkook said without any hesitation in his voice.

"Now listen to me and answer me after that ok?" Taehyung said stepping back from him. He nods his head in tiny.

Taehyung kneels down in front of jungkook whose breath hitched looking at taehyung.

"I don't know how to confess because i never did it and never will except you. I fell for you bun i don't know how and why i just did. I only want you in my life, i only want to love you rest of my life. I love you jungkook, so will you be mine for the rest of your life? Will you be my boyfriend?" Taehyung asked forwarding his hand to jungkook.

Jungkook put his palm on his mouth to stop himself from sobbing. But he didn't wasted a second to hold taehyung's hand.

"Y-yes, yes, yes  a t-thousand times yessss i-i love you too h-hyungie, so m-much. Omo i am n-not dreaming right, m-my hyungie really proposed me to be his, my o-only dream my only wish came t-true. Omo hyungie pinch me please and- OUCH." Jungkook shouts when taehyung pinched his arm.

Jungkook starts to rub his arm and shot a glare to taehyung who raised his eyebrow.

"What? You yourself told me to pinch you." Taehyung said shrugging his shoulders.

"Right but you should had done it lightly but you ahh it's still hurting you meanie." Jungkook whines pouting.

Taehyung shooks his head looking at his dramatic boyfriend, because he did pinch him but really softly.

"Ok, ok I'm sorry my love." Taehyung said kissing his forehead lovingly causing jungkook to blush at new name.

"No, kiss it better you meanie." Jungkook demands with bright blush on his cheeks while pulling up his sleeves to show his arm.

Taehyung chuckled and kissed his arm. He then set his shirt before pulling him closer to himself. Jungkook smiled bashfully hugging his boyfriend back.

"Koo always be with me please." Taehyung said softly.

"I will hyungie but even if i will not be there with you just remember one thing that i love you more than anything. My heart will always be yours. It beats for you and always will do. You are my world hyungie. I love you so much." Jungkook said with so much honesty and love in his voice which made taehyung's heart to skip a beat.

"But still promise me you will never leave me." Taehyung said breaking the hug.

"I promise." Jungkook said looking directly in taehyung's eyes. Who smiles and kissed his forehead.