"Mhmm." I nod, and she takes off. Her hair blows in the wind, along with mine as she speeds down the busy streets. I watch the city pass in a blur, silently enjoying the ride.

We stop in front of a Sushi place, and she shuts off the engine and gets off of the Bike. "This good?" She asks, and I nod in response. "This is one of my favorite places. they have really good Pork Buns, and really good. And they have amazing Dumplings." She explains, taking my hand and leading me inside.

A waitress greets us in Mandarin, and I watch in shock as Gianni responds fluently and the Waitress nods and leads us to a booth. "You speak Mandarin?" I ask her in confusion, and she nods.

"My mom is Chinese. Her Grandpa is from Taiwan so she speaks both Chinese and Mandarin though they are similar languages. She taught me more Mandarin then Chinese." She explains as we sit down.

"What other languages do you speak?" I ask her in astounishment.

"Mandarin, Chinese, a little bit of Russian, Spanish, Italian, and a few words in Arabic." She names off.

"Woah." I breathe, and she chuckles.

"And you? Do you speak any other languages?" She questions, and I nod.

"I speak Cantonese. And Mandarin, and Greek." I respond. "I'm from Honk Kong. And I travelled around a lot, so I had to pick up on Mandarin and English to keep up." I explain.

"And you're Greek as well?" I nod in response. "My grandmother was Greek. So I guess there's probably a small part of me that is." She mutters, bowing her head respectfully as a waitress brings over some Tea and cups for us.

"My Mom was full Greek, and my Dad Chinese. Moms family lived in Greece which I where I lived until I was 7 I think, then I moved to hong kong with Dads family." I explain, and she nods.

"Do your parents still live in Honk Kong? or Greece?" She questions, and I smile sadly.

"No, they both passed away." I respond, and she offers me an apologetic smile.

"Sorry for your loss, then." She says sincerely. I thank her, and the waitress comes back with trays of Sushi and other platters of food.

When did we order?

After she leaves, I look to Gianni in confusion. "I come here a lot. She's my favorite waitress, she knows what I usually order." She explains. "But don't be afraid to get more." She adds. I look down at the food, and happily pick up my chopsticks.

Don't mind if I do.

*****

"I'm stuffed." I sigh, climbing back onto the motorcycle behind Gianni.

"Want me to take you home?" She offers. "Or, we could go find something to do. Hang out?" She offers.

"You're not busy?" I ask, and she shakes her head.

"But, we should take my car instead." She suggests, and I nod. "We have to go to my place then. That okay with you?"

"Mhmm." I hum in agreement, and she starts her bike.

~~
We get to her home, and I take my shoes off outside of the door while she waits untils he gets inside to take them off. I step inside, looking around the Condo in awe. It's a really calm space, with calm colors and a calm vibe to it.

I admire the plants and furniture, and she chuckles. "You can walk around. I'm not hiding anything in here." She tells me. "The rooms are all down that hall. And the bathrooms." She says, pointing at a hallway.

I walk down the hallway, hesitantly peeking into the first room. I step further into it, admiring the space. Some kind of Art Studio. There's a lot of Canvases and Paint, brushes, colored pencils. oil pastels, sketchbooks, you name it and I assure you it's in here. I admire the completed paintings hung on the wall, looking at them in awe. My eyes move to the pictures hung on the wall with captions written under all of them, then the fancy camera under it