Ned gave you a bag and you sighed seeing the small pieces in the bag.

"Can I do this bag with MJ instead? I'm not really good at it." You asked.

"Sure. Me and Peter will be over there." Ned pointed to an open space beside the couch where he and Peter would sit while you and MJ took the coffee table.

After about 2 hours, you gave up as you couldn't find the passion to build it. You only managed to build the base while MJ was only distracting herself with the minifigures and not helping you.

"I give up. You can continue this for me, Pete." You said as you took a glance at the two boys who were already in their fourth bag.

"Did you look at the instruction y/n? It's all in the book." Peter asked.

"I did. But it has so many pieces and I'm done." You sighed, "Uhm, I'm hungry. You guys want pizza?"

"Sure." Peter replied.

You pulled out your phone and ordered the party pax which they said would be sent out in about half an hour.

"Hello y/n. Did you order pizza?" One of the securities of the compound stood at the common room door.

"Greg! It's so nice to see you!" You got up from the couch and went to him.

He knew you very well as he had worked at the compound since before you were even born!

He came in with another security which you didn't recognize but you gave him a smile which he returned.

They put your orders on the table near the door and you didn't waste your time as you hugged the middle-aged man.

"How are you, kiddo?" He chuckled as he rubbed the top of your head.

Of course he knew you were taken as Tony instructed his team to be stricter about the security than before.

"I'm good. I missed you though."

"I missed you too, y/n. The lobby seemed quiet without your morning yells." He said and you chuckled.

"Yells?" The new security asked in confusion.

"Oh, hey y/n, this is Mike, our new addition to the security team. He was hired last month." Greg introduced.

"Hi Mike. I'm y/n." You smiled, "And ignore the yells Greg said. It was just me asking my mom or my uncles about my things before I was off to school."

Mike laughed.

"Well then, we're gonna leave you with your friends now. Enjoy the meal, kid." Greg said.

"Wait." You said before you grabbed a box of pizza, "Here. I ordered extra boxes."

"Awh, thanks y/n." Greg said as Mike took it from your hand.

They left the room and you immediately opened up one of the pizza boxes and put it where your friends were.

"How could we finish the few boxes left? Are you gonna do a party or something?" MJ raised her eyebrow as she was shocked at how much you ordered.