Lost Iris - Sighthound

Start from the beginning

In the canteen, Many how now awaken as The sun had fully risen in the sky, raising the temperature ever so slightly, but that didn't stop them from working. 

After the necessary repairs at the Battle, all of the personnel finally got their well-deserved rest and they all headed to the cafeteria, wanting to get their delicious hot meal.

Mobile: Monty, I know it was only 2 hours passed. Can you at least eat or bite some food?

Montpelier: Okay. *ah*

Mobile: *sigh* Here.

as the two cruisers begin to take each other bit of the food, Helena, Birmingham, and Phoenix are looking at them while in envy.

Phoenix: So, Are we happy?

Birmingham: Oh, We are. 

After all of that, the crew went and partway for their task and shift duty. Mobile went to his office to look at his jigsaw puzzle as it was a mind map but with a red string and picture like a mass detective board investigation.

[Union Office]

*Beep-Whom*

Mobile: Come in.

The door slide open as Mobile who is on the table all pulled his hair and send it flying around like total boredom. While The person who enter was Montpelier, who he assigned to the tactical station as Phoenix has too.

Montpelier: New Orleans's scientific report and Ingraham's engineer analysis.

Mobile: did we get anything from the heist?

Montpelier: Somewhat, I got a look on tactical so here's what I found.

She handed him a datapad as he looks it has shocking on the discovery as the Alicorn was equipped with 24 missile launchers in a single firing tube, 2 medium railgun turrets, 8 CIWS-PDC turrets, and finally, a large rail cannon situated at the center of the ship was it mass located.

Mobile: I shouldn't be expected it but... are you sure this is precise?

Montpelier: It is, and the weapon was bad enough already but... take a look at this.

then she handed the second pad as this caused more headaches than usual. it reveals an image of several fighter jets painted in black with its tail having a red scheme as he knew the plane was designated for.

Mobile: the SACS... Alicorn Squardorn.

Montpelier: Sir?

Mobile: Those fighters are Rafale M, Design and producer manufacturer by Iris or France... We better start getting a dose of hell now. 

Montpelier: Right... I think I should say something to avert you from losing track and land in god know what it is.

Mobile: Oh?

Montpelier: Captain, permission to speak freely?

He nodded as to the current dilemma and situation of His team is hitting a dead end.

Montpelier: Bad enough that we're facing an enemy that uses our technology but also uses our stuff such as equipment, clothes, ammo along with how to know what it is as well.

Mobile: Well, at this point, I tend to agree. We might need some help... now... more than ever.

[Gibraltar AO, Anchorage Area]

The Base at Gibraltar was busy as usual with ships coming in and out. as time passed, a Union Cruiser drop out of warp in the standard military lane for maritime vessels.