"You know. Umm, if you treated me nicely and with a bit of humanity I wouldn't have to be scared and try to run away." He tried to point out getting a little cocky. He then looked at the man and he sweated Sebastian ready to punch him in the face. He was fuming. James sighed and finally had enough. This man might be a scary mafia boss and all but he's done with their shit. He stared daggers back at him which caught the others, they gave a laugh and a smirk. Sebastian accepted his look as a challenge and stalked his way to him. James walked backwards till his back was pressed against a nearby wall. Sebastian was all in his personal space, which made him feel uncomfortable, sweaty and disgusted. The younger however kept composed and didn't let off any sign of fear. Not this time. he's been here long enough to know how Sebastian is and he was done with his bullshit. 

"What can't handle the truth? I now know you well enough to know that you can't take the truth. You're so hot-headed." This made Sebastian smirk and back away a little. 

James smiled thinking victory was his but what was to come he could never prepare for. Just when he didn't expect it, he was punched in the face by Sebastian. His nose started bleeding. He quickly clutched it hard and looked at him shocked. His nose has healed over the past month but still wasn't healed properly and now it was broken again. His eyes were fuming with rage and James couldn't even scream when he has punched once again in the face, which made his head knock into the wall. His vision started to blur but he didn't want to faint again. He held onto the wall as more blood ran down his face. 

The wall was getting all bloody from his hand gripping tightly to keep up from falling. His nose bled again, broken and his head ached badly as blood ran down his face. Elijah and Oliver stepped in after another blow to his head which caused James to snap his head against the wall again, the men held Sebastian, trying to calm him down as Marcos rushed towards James. 

Marcos was all blurry and he couldn't hear what he was saying. His mouth was moving but James couldn't hear him. His ears were ringing. "I can't hear you. Marcos, I can't hear you." He whispered, not too sure if he even heard him. He looked in the direction he thought he was in as his vision was now full-on blurry and he couldn't see or hear. He gave a small smile as the pain faded and then it went all black. 

James woke up in pain. His head was pounding and he wasn't able to see. He tried to look around but everything was blurry. He started panicking and his breath is starting to choke him. Just then he heard a heart monitor start beeping fast and people rushing near him. It made him even more anxious and his heart rate started going up even more. He couldn't see and it made him feel scared. He couldn't recall what happened and was freaking out. He wasn't sure what happened and that made him freak out. He felt someone speaking, but he couldn't comprehend what they said. Then he felt someone prick him with a needle and he started calming down. "James. My name is Doctor Thompson. Can you tell me what happened?" He didn't know how to answer. He couldn't remember at all. He tried to remember but he couldn't put things together yet, he was tired and had a huge headache. He wanted to remember but couldn't. He knew he was talking with Sebastian but after that, it went blank. He couldn't recall anything after that. "Where am I?" The doctor smiled at James. "You're at the hospital, you had fallen down some stairs." James was confused. Stairs? When was he near the stairs? It made no sense to him. He looked at the man and then stared. 'Hospital? He's at a hospital!' His mouth kept opening like a fish, words not coming out.

"Are you real? Is this real? Am I dead?" The doctor was confused but reassured James he was being taken care of. He stepped out after a while. He could tell that something wasn't adding up with the way James reacted but he decided to see Mr Gonzales first.

The men waited in the hospital. They all stood around waiting for the doctor to assess the damage. They weren't mad at all. The doctor said James would live so that was fine for them, but Sebastian seemed the angriest and most anxious pacing around. Marcos rolled his eyes, he could care less about James. He was good to take anger out on and fuck around with but that was it. Yes, he was good-looking, nice and lean but so were many others they had in the past. James however is different and he would give him the fact that he still has a fighting spirit. The waiting room was empty with only the four of them waiting, Jacob and Elijah sitting down on their phones. 

Sebastian leaned against a wall standing in the corner. Just then the doctor came through the door. "Family and friends of James Blank?" The men looked up and Sebastian went towards the doctor. "How is he? Is he alright?" The doctor sighed and took off his glasses. "Can you come with me? I don't think this is the right place to speak." The doctor started walking away, the men following after him. The guys could care less but Sebastian was on edge so they followed too. The doctor let them all in an empty room and told them to sit down. He looked at them and got straight to the point. "This is hard to say but it looks like James suffered a brain injury which caused him to lose his short-term memories. What we expect is that he will remember long-term memories from years ago but he might not remember things that happened a few hours ago, days or even months. We aren't sure what he remembers as of right now but we will ask him." 

Marcos stared at the doctor in disbelief. He looked back at Sebastian who looked dead. Marcos smirked at this news. If James might not remember short-term things it could help them out. "There's more isn't their doctor," Oliver said uninterested. The doctor nodded his head. "From the looks of it, James has also lost his vision. We'll have to examine to see if it is permanent or just for a short time." The doctor put his glasses back on and excused himself from the room. "This is great!" Elijah and the rest looked at him. 

"Listen guys if he doesn't remember we can convince him he lives with us and that his father is alive, this might be good." The guys looked up and smirked but Sebastian didn't say much. He stayed in his spot thinking about what to do. He looked dead seriously at Marcos who smirked. Elijah nodded his head. "He's right. This is our chance." Sebastian's eyes were dead. They were dull as the night sky. 

"Start over. That would be perfect, let's hope he doesn't remember." He looked at Oliver and smiled.