~𝑫𝒆𝒂𝒏 𝑷𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒏: 𝑫𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝑵𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕~

This imagine was requested by heavenisnttoofaraway. I hope you enjoy this imagine of D2 Portman, girlie.🥰

Addie's POV:
It was a normal breezy Friday. I was in my dorm doing a bit of homework I needed to finish up for Ms. Mackay's class.

As I was finishing up a math equation, I looked over to check the time on the clock, only to look down & see a note that was slid under the door.

I walked over & picked up the note reading it to myself. "Hey Addie, I know you're probably busy, but I wanted to ask if you wanted to go to the carnival with me tonight. Just the two of us. Uh.....yeah, that's all I wanted to ask. From Dean."

I shook my head, giggling at what Portman had wrote. He's so silly sometimes. I had heard footsteps outside my door.

I opened my door to see Portman standing against that wall as if I wouldn't notice him. "Dean, why are you standing against the wall?", I laughed.

He looked at me wide eyed. "Uhhh......surprise."

I looked at him with an eyebrow furrowed. "Look, I know you want me to go to the carnival with you and of course I will. Just give me a few minutes to get ready real quick."

Dean's blank expression turned into a huge grin. He had jumped in the air in excitement. "Yes! I- I mean, cool. See you in a bit, Addie."

He had walked away & I chuckled at him while giving him an eyeroll. I immediately closed my door & started getting ready.

Hmm, I believe it's supposed to be fresh tonight so I'll just wear a t-shirt & jeans. I scanned through my closet & threw on a Nirvana t-shirt with some light blue jeans & my black & white converse.

...

As I had just gotten done combing my hair. I heard a knock at the door. I opened it to see Dean standing there. He was wearing a grey muscle shirt with his black leather jacket over it with light blue jeans & black boots. Damn, he's smoking hot.....

I was staring at him until he snapped me out of my trance. "Uhh...Addie. Addie! You okay?", he asked.

"Oh! Umm...yeah. I'm fine. Should we get going?", I said with my cheeks turning pink a little.

Dean looked at me with a furrowed eyebrow. "Yeah, might as well. And are you blushing or something?"

I looked at him wide eyed & tried not to blush even more. "Ummm...no, it's just kinda hot in here."

He shrugged his shoulders. "Alright then, let's go Addie." I closed the door behind me & headed out the door. Me & Dean were gonna walk to the carnival cause why not, neither of us drive yet.

...

After about a 10 minute walk, we had finally made it to the carnival. It honestly looked in the afternoon when the sun was setting. "Yay, we're finally here! I wonder what we're gonna do.", I said in excitement.

Dean chuckled. "Whatever you want, Addie. You know I'll do anything."

I looked around to see what we could do for fun. I then saw a game that caught my eye. "Ooooo, let's do the Dart Throw, Dean!"

"Okay, okay. We'll go.", he chuckled. I grabbed his hand & ran all the way to the booth.

I was the first one to go. I threw the darts a couple of times, but I missed completely. "Here Addie, let me try.", Dean said with a smirk.

He threw all 4 darts & popped all 4 balloons. "Congrats young fella, you just won a prize! Choose your pick from here or the top row!", the carnival worker said.

Dean looked at me as I was looking away & then at the prizes. "Hmm, can I get the medium sized teddy bear?", he whispered to the guy.

"Sure can.", the guy said. He got the teddy bear from the top shelf & gave it to Portman. "Hey Addie. I got something for you.", he said with a smirk.

I quickly turned around to see him carrying a stuffed teddy bear. "Aww, thank you, Dean! I love it! How did you know I loved stuffed animals?", I giggled.

"Hmm, I kinda figured.", he chuckled.

"Well thank you once again. Also, do you wanna go on a couple of more rides before it gets dark soon?"

"Hmm, yeah sure. Why not? I hope I don't puke.", he laughed while shrugging his shoulders.

I looked at him wide eyed. "Please don't or else I'll stay away from you.", I said with a nervous laugh. He chucked & we went off to look for some rides.

...

After going on a few roller coasters, spinning rides & the ferris wheel, it was finally time for us to leave. We had walked 10 minutes back to the dorms.

As I was about to open my dorm door, Dean had stopped me by grabbing my arm gently. "Hey Addie. I just wanted to say that I had a great time with you. You're so beautiful and adorable. You're so fun to be around and you always know how to make my day, so....I think it's time that I'd tell you something.", he said looking straight into my eyes.

I looked at him with my eyebrows furrowed. "Yes Dean?......"

He took a deep breath & messed with his hair a bit. "Addie......I like you. Not as a friend, more than that. I always have ever since I joined the Team U.S.A, well really the Ducks. Besides the point, you mean everything to me Addie and I would do anything to protect and make you happy. It's okay if you don't like me back. I just don't want it to be awkward between u-"

I cut him off by putting my finger up to his lips. I then got close to his face. "You don't gotta worry about that, I like you too.", I whispered.

He smirked & leaned in, kissing me passionately. I wrapped my arms around his neck, while he placed his hands on the back on my head. We kissed for a good 4 seconds & we pulled away. "Woah, you're a good kisser, you buffoon.", I laughed, winking at him.

"Hmm. Yeah I know, babe.", he laughed.

He then pulled me in for a hug. I hugged him back. "I love you so much, Addie."

I giggled. "I love you too, Dean." We gave each other one more kiss & I went into my dorm with him leaving to his.

I honestly had a great day with that buffoon. It was honestly cute whenever I would scream on a ride & he would hold me to calm me down. Dean can sometimes be an idiot, but he sure can be a gentleman when it comes to girls. Well, specifically me. Overall, I wouldn't trade him for anything no matter how much he irritates me.