I sat the whole bus ride in silence. My mind was blank, it was a nice feeling except for when th freshman behind me had to remind me that I had to get off.

"thanks" I yelled back at him

I steped off the bus and felt a burn. The weather had derasticly gotten colder from yesterday. Wishing I had remembered my coat I started walking.

I heard pasey footsteps come from behind me. Deciding on weather I would run or not I turned around and flung my backpack onto the person.

"geeez all you have to do I ask and I'll hold it" Brian laughed at me

"you scared Me" I shivered feeling an increase in the burn on my skin from the cold wind

Brian quickly took off his coat "oh here" he handed it to me

"noo" I said refusing to take it "then you'll get cold"

He rolled his eyes and put it on my shoulders. "and just to be nice I'll carry your backpack even though you rudly threw it at me" he winked and started walking before I had time to object.

We walked in silence but it wasn't awkward, it was a comforting silence. I could feel the wind biting at my skin.

"hey" Brian spoke, interupting the quiet "wanna come Over and watch movies? No ones home and it gets kinda lonely."

A little in sure on whether I should I kept walking beside him. Finally coming to the conclution that I had nothing better to do, I agreed "sure, I'm gonna stop at home first and drop off my stuff then I'll be over" a little smerk appeared across my face as I took my backpack from him

"see ya in a few" he spoke excitedly, quickly looking down embaressed

"sounds good" I yelled now walking away from him to my house "want me to bring anything?"

"naah"

As soon as I got in the house I felt like screaming "what happened to you?" Sam smiled at me

"nothing, just a good day" i technickly didnt lie

"whatever" she laughed knowing I was keeping something from her.

I lightly pushed her shoulder "hey. I'm going over to Briana to watch movies, no ones home and I want to keep him company, tell mom and dad?"

"of course!" she squeeled "take some chocolate chip cookies with you"

She walked into the kitchen grabbing m backpack from me ad replacing it with a plate of fresh warm cookies "thanks" I said gratfully "I have the best sister in the world"

"oh come on" she rolled her eyes not believing me.

"you have no idea" I giggled as I put her int a head lock and messed up her short, clean hair that was still damp from her shower.

She slipped out of the head lock and told me to go. I followed her orders.

I walked up the steps to Brians door. I could feel butterflies coming into my stomach

"your so weird aria" I mummbled to myself "you've hung out with guy along before, no need to get nervous" thinking nothing more than it was just nerves the door opened

"I was starting to think you weren't gonna to show up" he joked

"sorry, had another date to go in first" I joked back immidiatly regretting how stupid it sounded

His eyebrows rose "another date?"

My eyes widened "yea" I said smoothly hopin something would pop into my mind. Did he think this was a date? Naah "you know, a friend date"

We both laughed and he opened the door to let me in.

"I brought cookies!" I said as we walked down 2 sets of stairs to his family room.

"yuum! Soo uh this is the family room" he stated awkwardly "ohkay I figured I should give you a tour.

I shrugged and nodded, not wanting to walk up the stairs again.

"my and my siblings rooms are up level along, the kitchen, dining room and living room are on the mail level. The library and my parents rooms are upstairs and there's 3 guest rooms.

His house was bigger than mine but not by much. It was just a little bigger the average size house in our small town.

I nodded approvingly "what are we gonna watch?"

"oh uhm" he was caught off guard "I'm not sure, how about you pick? The movies are below the tv"

"ohkay" I happily mummbled

"I'm gonna go call my mom and tell her what's going on, I'll be right back"

I could resist myself "going to call your mommy" I said in my best brittish accent.

He had defeat written across his face and he spoke, letting his fake accent go "yes I am, thank you very much".

I looked away before he could see the blush spreading across my face.

I felt his eyes burn the back of my neck "hurry up" I said, wanting him to go so he wouldn't see me blushing

" ohkay" he said running down the stares a few minutes later and jumping on my back, "what are we watching?"