Chap 1 : Retirement

Haven Victor, 22, a bastard that I want to kick whenever I see his face and I swear my whole life that if I have a chance to kill him without getting caught, I'll do it!

.

.

.

.

.

.

Me, Aviana Toddler, 20, a secretary for this bastard who was a President of Victor's Ent. and an annoying boss of mine.

"I bet Haven has been born in hell, what a terrible attitude that face has" Aviana cursed Haven while typing on her laptop and sent it to a group of her friends but didn't realize that she was sending it directly to Haven.

"Avi! Can you help me?!" said Julia, one of Aviana's close friends and a gossip friend.

"Yeah! Wait a minute!" Aviana walked towards Julia's table and helped her with a few documents before going back to her table.

Few minutes after that...

"Done! I hope you understand?" Aviana grabs her shoulder and Julia thumbs up at her.

"I got it mam!" she saluted Aviana.

"Okay! Then I'll get back, and don't forget to reply to something in a group!" she said.

"Group? What reply? I got no message"

Aviana was shocked and checked it at Julia's computer and it's true that there's no message from her to the group, so to whom she sent it.

More quickly than light, she got back and opened her message and a big rock just fell on her head when she saw that the message was accidentally sent to Haven directly.

"You're done for today and forever Aviana, he's gonna fire you for sure this time" she mumbled and suddenly, Haven popped out of nowhere from her side.

"Ms. Aviana Toddler, meet me at the office" he said in a cold deep voice that was going to shiver anyone who heard.

"G-got it Mr Haven" Aviana was about to hit herself with a document when Haven turned back and told her to be faster.

She had no choice but to walk towards his room and enter it with anxious and non-excuses to make.

"M-Mr Haven" Aviana stuttered and Haven turned his chair towards her and tinted the window. He stands up from his chair and walks towards Aviana, step by step he moves forward and she steps back.

"M-Mr Haven..." Aviana was about to step aside until her back hit the wall and been pinned at the wall by him.

"How long have you done this?" he asked in a flirty voice and sent shivers down her spine.

"D-done w-what?" she stuttered and looked away but Haven didn't give her a chance and grabbed her waist and pulled her into his arms.

"Tell me Ms Toddler..." he whispered right to her ear that she could feel his breath and turned her blushed suddenly.

"I-I'm sorry for i-insulting you" Aviana lowered her eyes and looked into Haven's eyes deeply.

"And?" his sudden touch at Aviana's chin made her lose her right mind and closed her eyes.

Right at the moment when he put their lips a few inches from each other, he stopped.

"And do you think I'm gonna kiss you?" he said and got Aviana back to her realisation.

She widened her eyes and stayed away from Haven full of shame.

"You scammed me!!" she yelled and pointed at him.