#6

I'm struggling today so I hope this chapter turns out ok...

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Sage POV

Akiteru ushered me into the Grey four door sedan while he locked the house door, I sat waiting humming some song completely aware of how off tune I was.

"Alright time to go... I'll drop you off at front gate sorry I can't help you anymore than that" his eyes showed he was sorry. "No no it's ok really" I assured him, thanking him I got out holding my bag and lunch.

He waited until I walked through the school entrance before pulling away waving. I was more nervous then I had been getting here, I don't know the language apart from a few words and obviously I'm different anyways.

Shying away from everyone I had a cheat sheet I had made up with Akiteru's helpnof course of a few words that I'll need to look for. Pulling that notebook out I searched for the one that said "office"

Finding it I looked at until I found the matching word, once I found it I knocked on the door. Waiting a second I heard a voice, I assumed saying I could come in. Opening the door I was greeted by a man with glasses and brown hair.

His smile was pretty, welcoming me he led me in sitting at his desk. "You must me Sage right?" I nodded.

Typing a bit he printed of a paper, luckily in English. We talked and he called someone down to the office, the door opened and I heard this voice.

It was loud and happy, it was nice to hear. Everyone here so far has been nothing but sweet except for a certain someone who I don't even want to speak of.

"Hinata if you don't mind, miss Sage here is in your class. If you'll help her and show her around the school" he smiled wide showing his pretty white teeth.

I thanked the male and left the the orangette, he was talking a million miles a minute making me giggle. "What did I do something weird?" He asked.

Shaking my head I replied "No..no your just adorable" I covered my mouth apologizing, my face heating up and I could tell his was too.

Walking down the hall in silence I couldn't bare to look at him after embarrassing myself. He opened the door for me "Thank you" he nodded. Shuffling to the teacher trying to avoid the eyes staring at me.

Shielding my face with a curtain of hair, speaking to the teacher she wanted me to introduce myself. My breath catching and heart beating faster I stumbled over my words "H-hello I'm umm I'm S-s-age" I glanced at the teacher hoping she'd understand I just wanted to sit down.

Patting my back she had the orangette raise his hand, I think his name was something that started with an H. I sat in the empty seat quickly thankful to get out of their prodding eyes.

Struggling was not the word I would have used for how hard all of this would, between the language barrier and school work. Being shy never helped either.

Sighing when the bell rang, I gave my teacher the work that only had less than a third completed. Smiling she handed it back "Don't worry your trying unlike some... take it home"

I nodded and sat back down to finish some more, a tap broke my concentration. Looking up I saw him "Hey fatass you look like your struggling, need some help?"

I've come to realize just how much of a jackals he actually is, it made me wish I had the courage to smack that smirk off his face. He eyes the bento his mother made "Don't be ungrateful you better eat that..." he waved to me.

Scoffing I laid my head down, he left and when I looked up brown eyes met mine. Moving back he looked at me "Why he was mean like that?" He asked.

Shrugging my shoulders I noticed he finished his lunch "Are you still hungry?" His head tilted like a puppy. I slid him the bento not feeling hungry anymore, his eyes widened "Don't worry I'm not hungry besides your on the same team as Tsukishima right? You need more energy"

He hesitantly took it "Don't tell him though" Nodding he ate and I'd get an empty bento back. At least they'd think I ate, it's not really wasting since it is getting eaten just not by me.

"Thanks but why arnt you hungry?" His prodding questions made me cringe, of course I wouldn't tell him the real reason why. "I'm just not I had a bigger breakfast" seeming to accept the lie.

Taking the empty bento back everyone who wasn't already in the classroom filed back in for class.