#3

Sage POV

On the way there I did my best to preoccupie myself, being scared of heights and hating long rides anywhere isn't helping either. I listen to music, tried to watch a movie and even sleep but I was to anxious.

The man came on over the intercom telling us we were landing, I made sure my seat belt was on while closing my eyes so I didn't have to see it.

After a few minutes I felt someone shaking me "Hey sweetie your ok now.." when I opened my eyes the plane was mostly empty and the nice attendant smile.

"T-thank you" I mumbled, walking away I scooted out of my chair and grabbed my suitcase. Walking off the plane as fast as I could I made my way to the entrance.

I had a brief description of the lady I'd be staying with, she had long black hair and her name was something that started with a T I think.

Deciding to wait until the crowed cleared I sat at a nearby seat. I was nervous to say the least, I knew just a bit of Japanese but not enough to get by on my own. It doesn't help that I tried all summer long to learn but it wasn't enough, soon a shadow was cast on me.

"Hello are you (Y/n)?" The lady asked. She was very pretty with light brown hair and green eyes. I nodded "Ahh good I'm Mrs. Tsukishima you'll be staying with me" holding out her hand I took it.

Mrs. Tsukishima lead me to her car and help me get my things inside, on the ride to my new home we spoke. Luckily she spoke English and she taught me a few words of Japanese.

It felt nice to have someone actually help me learn the language, mama and daddy could only help so much. But they tried, I'll commend them for that.

On the way there, she showed me some beautiful scenery. It's even prettier than I thought it would be, soon we pulled into a driveway. I took in the weather, a slight breeze dancing through my chocolate locks pushing them in all different directions.

A sweet smell entered my nostrils, the chirping of the birds. It was all so calming and wonderful after my long trek here. Chuckling brought me out of my haze, the women giggled "May I take a photo? I'm sure your parents would like to see one"

Mrs. Tsukishima held up her phone, smiling I looked at her. After she took the photo I was ushered into the house.

Simple, but it was pleasantly so. Looking around I saw pictures of two boys who looked very much alike. Both smiling and acting silly as young ones do.

"Thats Kei... and that's my oldest Akiteru" pointing out the boys to me. We sat down on the couch talking for quite a while. Speaking about important things as well, needs, allergies and routines and such. Exchanging phone numbers and showing me where I'd be staying.

The room gave off a warm and cozy feel to it, it was all very overwhelming to me. Tears flooded my eyes cascading down flushed cheeks ad I took it all in.

Soon I was taken into a warm embrace, sniffling as I took in her scent. Calming me immediately we let go "Whats wrong sweetheart?" She cooed.

"I just... You've been so nice to me, it's a lot to take in, you have no idea how much I appreciate it" I cried, wiping my tears away.

Hearing a door close and a "I'm home" we turned to the door. A blond boy stopped in the door way "Oh hello there you must be Sage right? I'm Tsukishima Akiteru"

The boy known as Akiteru was beautiful, bright smiling flashing pearly white teeth and soft eyes. I took his hand shaking it replying "Y-yes I'm Sage... it's nice to meet you"

"Mom do you need help with dinner? I brought a few things home from to store to celebrate having a new guest" humming in agreement "Yes that would be great"

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
I like keeping these short but I wish I could make them longer, the APP is honestly irritating me. Is there any other writers who ate having issues? It keeps almost "timing out" in a way and deleting what I just wrote. I have to go back into revision history to restore it