Day 4

'Today's events are going to be rough. With a event for all guilds in the beginning and then the partner battles coming up, have a lot to work out.' I thought to myself as I watch from the team's balcony

"Good morning and welcome to Grand Magic Games day 4!" The judge calls out making many people cheer at him. I roll my eyes at the noice and glance over at Draco, Happy, Charle and PantherLilly who are watching the water bubble in the arena intently
"The name of the competition today is 'Naval Battle'! In other words a sea battle. Any player who leaves the sphere is out." The judge explains and I sit down on the edge of the balcony wall.
"The last person to remain in the sphere is the winner. However when it gets down to the last two people a special rule will come into effect. Thats the five-minute rule, when only two players are left, they've only got five minutes! The person who leaves during this time will be in last place." He explains as the participants then go into the arena. I see Lucy head out and Natsu watching her intently, I scoff and look away.

The battle begins and Quatro puppies member and only guy for this competition is kicked out first making me giggle. Lamia Scale, Blue Pegasus and Mermaid Heel all battle against each other as Sabertooth, Fairytail A and B battle each other. I watch Minerva intently knowing she's up to something.
As the battle goes on Juvia gets knocked out because she was focused on Grey, leaving only Lucy and Sabertooth's Minerva in the sphere to battle it out. I watched in horror as Minerva beat Lucy badly, I wanted to go in and knock her senceless myself but it would only get us into trouble, as the five minute rule ends Minerva takes Lucy by her neck and hangs her outside the water bubble before letting her go. Natsu was the first one down catching her and cradling her while many other members come down to help.
"You better watch your back Sabertooth, because I'll be coming after you from now on." I say giving off an almost animalistic growl. I leave last watching Sting and the other members who are smiling happily at Minerva's accomplishment while Rouge shows no real emotion outwardly, I know he's disgusted or most likey horrified at his guilds actions. We make eye contact and I give a small nod before leaving to check up on Lucy.