Leaving

Flashback~

I woke up with Draco hugging me like usual. The sun was a ways up already so it made me look at the alarm clock that was in my bed side table. 7:30am it showed. I placed Draco on the bed careful not to wake him up, I smiled as he made grabby hands that baby's usually do. I did my morning routine and started on breakfast for my exceed and I.
"Morning Rio, what's for brekky?" Draco asked still sleepy as he took his seat at our table.
"Nothing special; just bacon, eggs, toast... So on." I replied finishing off the bacon and placing it inside a plate. Draco started drooling at the site of it making me giggle slightly
"Alrighty, so after we eat we're gonna go to the guild hall. I wanna go take a job request, if that's cool?" I told the stripy cat who was munching happily on his breakfast.
"Yeah sure, it's getting boring at the guild hall... Well as boring as Fairytail can get." Draco snickered, I nodded in agreement and we quickly finished our brekky and made our way to the guild hall

"Morning everyone!" Draco and I yelled into the hall as soon as we arrived.
"Morning!" Most guild members replied, I made my way to the request board and looked at some jobs.
"These all look so boring!" I stated downcastedly looking over at Draco who decided to go play with Happy.
"Why don't you go on an S-class quest then?" A familiar voice said making me turn to look at the one and only Natsu Dragneel.
"Maybe I will, but it'll take a while to complete..." I said making Natsu frown a little. Natsu was about to say something before master Makarov interrupted
"Riozawa, child come to my office. There's something I need to talk to you about." I gave Natsu a nod before following Gramps into his office.
"Yes Master?" I asked as soon as the doors were closed.
"Riozawa, I'm sending you on a decade quest." He told me whilst taking out a paper from his desk draw, handing it to me I read it carefully.

~on flyer~
Help gather information and defeat a monster.
Monster has been sighted in many different areas of Fiore. Typical magic doesn't affect this monster.
Find a way and destroy the monster.
Reward : 100000000000 Jewel.

I finished reading and looked up at Master.
"Seems like fun. I'll do it." I told master and made my way back to where everyone else was.
"Natsu, Gramps is sending me on a decade quest..." I tell Natsu as soon as I make it to his side.
"That's cool. But you'll be gone for a while won't you?" He asks and I nod
"Yeah, maybe 10years. I'm going to miss you, but when I come back you better be the strongest mage in Fairytail okay!" I say taking Natsu's hands in mine. Natsu smiles at me like always
"Sure... And here I got you a present. You can wear it and think of us here at Fairytail when you miss home." Natsu days taking out a necklace from his pocket. I gasp at it's beauty and smile pulling him into a hug.
"Thanks Natsu... I'll come back to you. I promise." I say before accepting the gift and leaving my family for the mission I am about to embark on