The new Wizard Saint

"Riozawa let's head out." Jura said as he put a bad on his shoulder. I nodded and placed my own bag on my shoulders giving Draco a hug and kiss goodbye. I left the guild with Jura two days ago and stayed at Lamia Scale. Right now Jura and I are on our way to the Magic council for my summons. To say I was nervous would've been an understatement.
"Tell me Riozawa... What do you think of the Wizard Saints?" Jura asked out of the blue, I looked up at him and smiled
"I think their the coolest ever! They're so powerful and people respect them. One of my dreams is to be a wizard saint when I'm a little older... Seeing as I'm only 16." I told him honestly, he looked down at me as if knowing something. I didn't want to use my telepathy magic since I was too lazy. We continued to talk about many things on our journey to the magic council.

"We're here." Jura pointed out as we stopped in front of a giant building. I looked at it in awe before following Jura inside. He led me down hallway after hallway before we stopped in front of a very big door.
"Riozawa, let me tell you something." Jura started, I looked up at him and nodded scensing it was somewhat serious.
"Don't stress about anything, speak when spoken to and be respectful." Jura advised before he let me go in. Before me sat the entire magic council and a jury. I had a double take of the people in the room
"Riozawa. You are here today to be appointed as a Wizard Saint at the 6th seat." One of the council people said making me gasp in shock, I turned at looked at all the people and saw they were all the wirzard saints... Including master Makarov
"Please step forward and state you're full name, age and magic for the council." Another council member said. I stepped forward to a podium looking thing and took a deep breath
"My name is Riozawa Stark. I am currently 16 years old and I use elemental Dragonslayer magic, transformation magic and Telepathy magic." I stated causing a few murmers in the room.
"Very good. Now do you accept the title of Wizard Saint?" The same voice as before asked.
"Yes, I accept." I said with a serious expression, but screaming of joy inside.