𝐗𝐗

💎

-next week-

You finished packing your bags the night before.

You brought your luggage downstairs as Eunwoo helped you with it. You thanked him as high fived.

Mingyu and the others arrived as Wonwoo got out to help you with your luggage. "Goodmorning Mr. & Mrs. Na" Wonwoo bowed as he carried your luggage to the van. You bid goodbye to your parents and Eunwoo as you followed behind Wonwoo.

You got in as Eunwoo went up to Wonwoo.

"Wonwoo Hyung I trust you with noona, take care of her okay? Don't let her do stupid things." He patted Wonwoo's shoulder as he nodded and smiled.

"Yah! Na Eunwoo What do you mean by stupid things??" The others laughed at the scene.

Wonwoo got back in and sat beside you.

Others teased, which made you slightly embarrassed and made your face turn pink.

-Changwon-

You stretched your arms as you got out of the van  You were amazed by the piles of snow on the ground so you decided to play in the snow first as others joined in.

Not soon after it turned into a snowball fight.

Everyone eventually got tired and rested in the lounge of the small cottage.

we decided to have a little chat while resting.

I and Chaeyon went to the kitchen to make hot cocoas for everyone.

-Wonwoo's P.O.V-

As the girls went to make hot cocoa's for us they started chatting about activities we could do while we're here.

"Why don't we go snowboarding tomorrow?" Jeonghan Hyung suggests as everyone liked the Idea.

"Sure! There's a snowboarding place nearby" Mingyu exclaimed.

"Wait how about rooms? It's a pretty small cottage."Dokyeom asks yawning.

"There are only 5 rooms so 12 people have to share rooms and the other four have to stay at the bunk beds at the attic," Mingyu said with everyone automatically got grouped.

"That's unfair why do I always get a room with Haeun?" I whined. 

Ever since freshman I whenever there's a school trip or we would go out on a trip I'd always get a room with Haeun, and It's not that I don't like it. It's just getting old...

Everyone grinned "Oh puh-leaseeee you like being in the same room with her anyways Hyung..." Seungkwan stated, I mean he isn't wrong.

I stayed silent as they all continued to tease and blabber about me.

I looked at the two girls who were walking towards us with smiles and hot chocolates in their hands.

A small smile formed on my lips as I saw her with that bright smile. The smile that could cure any sickness, A smile that could make my day in a flash.

They placed the hot cocoa down as everyone grabbed one and Haeun went to me and got me one.

"I figured they would crowd the hot cocoa so I got you one." She smiled and sat down beside me.

That's it, I'm done for... I've fallen in love with her again.

💎