𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

💎

It was Christmas break. Everyone was excited to enjoy their Christmas break, some were traveling others were hanging out and throwing parties.

We choose to stay here instead of traveling since It's 6 years since Yuri's death. yes, she died before Christmas.

I was writing in my diary. Documenting Important memories...

-Diary-

12/01/21 - 1:18 AM

Dear Diary,

Today's the first day of Christmas break, I don't have anything in mind this Christmas. I want to prepare for my SAT for college but I still have another year or two to start preparing. I was thinking of going to an amusement park but they're getting old. So today I hung out with Joon I can't believe I missed out on a lot. I stopped by The Boy's dorm a while ago I dropped of Chicken as a thank you for taking care of me the other day. And my mom insisted to have Wonwoo over for Dinner tomorrow. God, I don't even know what to wear tomorrow.

I closed my diary as I went to sleep.

My eyes squinted as the bright sun hits my face, my mom woke me up to run some errands.

My body shot up as I saw a familiar face walking through the door.

"Y-yah! Jeon Wonwoo what are you doing In my house!?" I covered myself with my blanket.

"Chill, I'm not here to do something that your thinking of..." He smirked as I threw a pillow at him as he just chuckled and sat at the edge of my bed while mom crept out with a grin on her face.

"Am not thinking of anything asshole... Don't even answer my question anymore." You grumpily tied your hair up

Wonwoo just chuckled at how your mood changes so fast.

"Naga, I'm gonna change." you push him out of your bed as he just laid down. "It's fine... It's not like I'm not gonna see your body sooner anyways." He smirked as your face was flushed red which was replaced immediately with an irritated face as you kicked him out. "I told you to get out!" Wonwoo hissed in pain whilst chuckling.

You went down in sweats and the hoodie Wonwoo gave you.

"Isn't that mine?" Wonwoo eyed his hoodie.

"Yeah, so what?"I stuck my tongue at him as I grabbed my keys and went to my motorcycle.

"Nice ride." I nodded as I grabbed both of our helmets as we drove to the grocery store.

I felt a pair of arms snake around my waist and a head lean on my back. My stomach was filled with thousands maybe millions of butterflies.

"Drive slowly I'm getting blown away," Wonwoo whispered as He let go.

We arrive at the grocery store and picked up a few things before heading back.

-At home-

We went up to my room as Instructed by mom. The silence was filling the room not until Wonwoo spoke.

"You kept my letter?"He said staring at the ceiling I nodded in response.

"Why?" Wonwoo turned to me.

"Butt head... Not because we broke up It doesn't mean you weren't a part of my life nor do I want to forget you." You chuckled. As he sat up from laying down and went close to you until your faces were inches apart.

You stared into his dark brown eyes which pierced through your soul. You missed those eyes the only pair of eyes who could take away the bitterness that life is putting you through.

"Do you still love me?"Those words made me weak.

I knew I love him but I was afraid of loving him, I don't want to hurt him again.

'what if I loved you and you didn't?'

💎